Saibotlieh's Leaderhead Collection

Will you publish him after you succed? I could use one more native american leaderhead.

Oh, great. I missed this one, now I can use him.
And the colour of his skin looks much better now. :goodjob:

Too bad. You had some fantastic work.

Too bad. You had some fantastic work.
Thanks, still most of the art is borrowed from other sources. But certainly was fun getting it to work in Civ4.

Posted a new leaderhead, Himiko, (legendary?) Queen of Yamatai-koku, Japan:

Spoiler :

Download link: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/lh-himiko.29449/

Certainly was fun to flex my Civ4 leaderhead muscles again after some while, but certainly takes me a lot longer nowadays with lots of other stuff to do. But in any case:

Enjoy! :)

It is good to see that you are (again) converting some fine art. I will see if I can find a use for her. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much SaibotLieh!

Your LHs were the first thing I downloaded when I discovered this forum. They've added so much in historical richness and roleplaying fun. I'll play this game forever thanks to your work.

And I know I am not only speaking for myself when I say how grateful we are for your continued support. :king: Please keep flexing those LH muscles!

any interest or time in making something like this Saibotlieh:

A Chimu King. The Chimu were a powerful kingdom and empire in their own right, and rivals of the Inca until they were conquered a short time before the arrival of the Spanish.

any interest or time in making something like this Saibotlieh:

A Chimu King. The Chimu were a powerful kingdom and empire in their own right, and rivals of the Inca until they were conquered a short time before the arrival of the Spanish.
Sorry, not really interested in that. But thanks for the suggestion.

Its fine. I'm making do with what I can create, its the headdress mainly that that sets it apart.

Hi s-o-g, quick fix: get a round flat shield, make lower half of it transparent, stick on head. Add nice shiny headdress bits with blobs of saturated colour to taste, simmer for 10 minutes, serve with one of those ancient Egyptian neck things pulled off the vanilla Hapshetsut model. There you go. I should have my own show.

Top Bottom