SCENARIO: Age of Imperialism II- 1923-1953

what these gentlemen said it would be good to be able to play these great scenarios once again

Hi folks,

I have been away for a long time. I will try to add a new AoI II as soon as possible. I have not much time now.

Best,

Adler

Welcome back Adler17! :) I have sent you 2 pms.

Hello. I have a problem with this scenario. After using new Civilization III Complete from Steam, AI ships attack my cities as a normal land units. They can destroy all my units in the city, but cannot cap city. My ships work normally...

Any idea where can be a problem? Thanks.

EDIT: I saw it on French "Emile Bertin class CL" and next bug is that ship can attack as many times as many moves they have.

Okay, folks, the scenario files are up. I also uploaded V 1.2 of the main data files. I need only some things to get done before I can make a link to here. It will be only one file of over 1 GB.

Unfortunately several bugs were found. I have to explain: I am using the German version of C3Conquests. Unfortunately this version is not only translated in the in-game, the menus etc, but also the data structure. This includes also the unit names. So for example the Warrior is the Krieger. To play also English scenarios I added several units to the main unit file. Because of this I can perfectly play these scenarios. The problem is, that some of the units I added also refer on these units I added, but are not included into Civ 3 vanilla.

I had thought I got all of these bugs the last time. Unfortunately I wasn't right. Because of this I have to hunt these bugs. Which means I have to postpone the release for some time.

If someone wants to help, here is the bugged file:

http://download.civforum.de/civ3/AoI II.rar

This is not the official download!

Adler

Top Bottom