Shouldn't recon units have +% vs. Animals promotions?

Had the barb hero pirate ship show up on turn 22 last game... Even the lanun probably didn't have fishing boatrs yet.

Had the barb hero pirate ship show up on turn 22 last game... Even the lanun probably didn't have fishing boatrs yet.
I've never seen it, ever. Is there an option for 'all unique barbarians', to guarantee that all the world-creatures spawn (eventually)?

The Sailor's Dirge is sadly very rare. And there is no such gameoption.

But if you want to see it, go into assets/xml/events. And look for the sailor's dirge event. Line 17310 in our internal version, but I don't think that file has been modified since patch B, or at least not in a way that would change the linenumbers.

change iPercentGamesActive to 100, and set the weight somewhat higher to see it. Margalard is currently at weight 4000, normal value 400. A higher weight value I'd expect increases the chance of it happening.

As a side note, that file is bloody huge. There's probably a lot of events in there with a low percentage of games active, which might serve with a bit of bumping up to increase variety in events. anyone care to make a module of that ?

Top Bottom