Sid Vicious and The Magnificent 7+1

A great game and some great storytelling. When I look back at the minimap on page 16 I can't believe you turned it round. Congrats. :)

And they said it couldn't be done, but it was. In fine style.

:thanx: to all for a great team and for all the engrossing reading.

Great Job guys!!! This has been great to follow!!

Great game, congratulation. :clap:

Did the strongman tell you you were magnificent? ;)

Congratulations. :clap:

Thank you all. :)

highly enjoyable to follow. a great, great read, highlights the Glib capture and the start of the war against France.

In case it had to be shown again, the AI is plain dumb in modern war. hope Civ4 will fix that. but that is not to say, you didn't do extraordinary well. a true classic.

:goodjob:

lurker's comment: Great job everyone! I hope we get the Civ4 sequel!

Just watched the replay...some random observations:

* We played with SGLs enabled. Mongols (Oracle), 2x Ottomans, France - Pasteur appeared the turn before we captured Paris, whonder what he rushed :lol:.
* Rome and Persia beat the pulp out of each other very early - both got a MGL, and Rome initally had more cities as Persia. Persepolis also built the Pyramids, but still Xerxes won that war.
* It's really scary how fast a powerful Civ like Babylon folds agaisnt several Sid AIs.
* Hardly seen so many cities changing hands several times as in the initial phase of our war with France.
* The F10 poulation scoring seems buggy - it tells us we'd be only 2nd here :hmm:. Oh, and all top cities are Persian :lol:.

got the cutlass out, started waving it to honor your achievement, had another incident, off to the ER (again). Nice storytellying :thumbsup: Bede has set the new standard in pix.

Wow. A masterpiece! Brilliant. Congrats :goodjob:

Great job guys! A great read and a terrific learning experience for this lurker. Much appreciated.

Top Bottom