[SoI]Fatimids Cultural Victory

That worked and I played my set.

Events:
  • Delhi captured Uch, I sent reinforcements to help Sindh
  • Mopped up the some indies in Anatolia, Thrace and Africa. Process is ongoing..
  • Trained Assassins
  • We stole Chemistry from Sindh, I doubt we'll be stealing anything else during this game
  • Settled two GMs in Cairo

To Do:
  • Continue assassin and GG training
  • Decide where to spread Hinduism
  • We should choose the three Legendary culture cities, my suggestion would be: Cairo, Alexandria and Jerusalem
  • Help Sindh recapture Uch, then make peace + trades
  • We should try to vassalise Bahmanids
  • Further expansion will make vassalising difficult, if it already hasn't, since other civs won't vassalise, if we are close to Domination Victory
  • Avoid reaching Gunpowder Empires Era, before Vijay Stambha is ready
  • Hoard company resources
  • We should improve our military presence in India and Iran

• Continue assassin and GG training
    Close to complete for GG
  • Decide where to spread Hinduism
    Jerusalem become city of 6 religions:rolleyes:
  • We should choose the three Legendary culture cities, my suggestion would be: Cairo, Alexandria and Jerusalem
    Agree
  • Help Sindh recapture Uch, then make peace + trades
  • We should try to vassalise Bahmanids
    Until we are fighting against Delhi Sultanate it's impossible
  • Further expansion will make vassalising difficult, if it already hasn't, since other civs won't vassalise, if we are close to Domination Victory
    We can kill Omani, Timurids, later Uzbeks and Hindu states, assassinate Heir of Ak Kounlu, Bahmanids and Safavids for growth land requirement to 29-31%:D
  • Avoid reaching Gunpowder Empires Era, before Vijay Stambha is ready
  • Hoard company resources
    We need to control Silk Road=(
  • We should improve our military presence in India and Iran
    Build 2 additional roundship for transport Axum siege army (~10 turn via sea)

Notice:
Kingdom of Gujarat tend to be a declaration of war on Bahmanids near turn 360:( Bahmanids dont settled Kolhapur, they have no chance of resistance to mighty Gujarat army.
New city in Ethiopia: i planned it 3W Aksum.
Other after full test play :D

Helped Sindh to return Uch, we lost camel merc. After peace trade sheep for 8:gold:pt only:(
In 1376 Kingdom of Gujarat attack poor Bahmani Sultanate and capture Mumbai, i pay 1 tech for peace between this states. 22 years later the same thing happened(war&tech for peace), as result - Bahmanids vassalise to Delhi Sultanate.
In south i razed Axum without losses(now this army in Thatta). After siege of Sinope our Warlord receive 150 XP:) Capture Yezd.
Spoiler :

In 1382 georgian cities declared independence, Khwarezm Empire has been destroed.
Malwa respawn as sunni sultane in 1392AD and collapsed 10 years later:crazyeye:
Also i settled Suq and liberated it for Yemen, they after lossing Naxchivan and Salalah become unstable.
New GM and GE(tech) born in Al-Qahira, spread hindu in Al-Kudus and Al-Iskandariyya.
Completed last WWs which stopped our science:
Spoiler :

New era started:
Spoiler :

Remaining 12 techs:
Spoiler :

Zengids still alive after Ak Kounlu flip.
I razed Hamadan and twice assassinate Gujarat's Heir.
Black Death began again:(

To do:
  • Settled coffee town in Abyssinia;
  • Coup de grace for Zengids;
  • Prepare to war with Ak Kounlu and Georgia;
  • Continue to clear Persia;
  • Continue assassin(90/101 and 96/100 XP);
  • Start to build pover road Dimashq-Esfahan after Black Death;

To decide:
  • We can just capitulated Ak Kounlu, Safavids and Bahmanids with only 1 city, after it - assassinate Heir;
  • Assassinate KoC's Heir;
  • If Gujarat collapsed - capture Khambat and Dwarka for Sindh and destroyed other cities;
  • What to do with shia cities in Caucasus and Kurdistan:confused:

Attachments

• Al-Muizz AD-1412endplay.CivBeyondSwordSave
    935.4 KB · Views: 262
I have been a bit busy lately, but I have played few turns, I'll try to continue tomorrow.

Not much happened. One of our spies reached 100xp and we got the retired military general event, from which I chose cavalry reformation (shock for every cavalry unit). I have set our troops to tackle Ak Kouynly, but I have waited for the stubborn Zengids to collapse. Gujarat collapsed and we are also ready to vassalise Bahmanids. We shouldn't conquer much more cities without killing civs, since we are getting close to domination.

Congratulations! We completed goal#5 :D

I planned next:
  • OB with Ak Kounlu and attack Kingdom of Georgia, razed all cities without Shia(Ani and Poti);
  • Regroup assassins against Kingdom of Cyprus;
  • Capture Kolhapur+Khambat and liberated for Sindh;
  • Block indie Turbat spawn;
  • Next goal for Persian and Indian army - Kingdom of Oman;
  • Build work boat for Yemen in Massawa;
  • Trade all available resources for companies and whales;
  • Build Grand Fleet in Duba.

Notes:
  • Yemen don't trade 2nd coffee(they stopped trading with Zengids,Oman, Sindh and Bahmanids at my request => coffee is not listed):confused:
  • Can i use 1 GE for Red Fort and switch civics (which are better for combo with Castes)?

Declared war on Kingdom of Georgia, razed Baku, Kutaisi, Tpilisi and indie Dvin.
Capture Kolhapur and Khambhat for Sindh plus razed Somnath and Vegh Kot, but stupid AI rebuild this crap cities. Also disband Ani and Qazvin:
Spoiler :

Declared war on Kingdom of Oman, razed Sur.
Settled 2 Great Merchant in Al-Qahira.
Zengids collapsed only in my last turn:)

To do:
  • Complete WW's goal;
  • Prepare to Funj Invasion in Aksum;
  • Prepare to Portuguese and Safavids;
  • Kill Kingdom of Cyprus and Kingdom of Oman;
  • Switch civics;
  • Trade resources when it possible(64:gold: from companies now)

Attachments

• Al-Muizz AD-1482endplay.CivBeyondSwordSave
    974.5 KB · Views: 275
Hi, long game by the looks of it.

Give me a shout if you folks want to start another after this one is done. I will try to pay more attention to messages.
(SanJose: I think they need to be personal messages (not visitor messages) for an email alert to be generated.)

Hi, long game by the looks of it.

Give me a shout if you folks want to start another after this one is done. I will try to pay more attention to messages.
(SanJose: I think they need to be personal messages (not visitor messages) for an email alert to be generated.)
Time victory with Bahmanids with start without Mumbai and Kolhapur:crazyeye::lol::D

We completed the WW goal and we are getting close to the population goal, since we got rice from Ajmer. We also collapsed the KoC, destroyed Oman and capitulated Safavids, although I think that we can't get Shahanshah title without collapsing them. Portugal spawned at war because of Yemen and landed their army next to Gwadar, but we held it. We'll soon have frigates to counter their naval superioty.

Continue to do what's left of our goals. :D

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Al-Muizz AD-1516.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1 MB · Views: 254
I think that it's need to regame: 24.96% of the land of the 25% - no chance for avoid Domination Victory
Don't need RF it give us 100% :culture: in all cities:( also need to raze additional cities in Safavids land...

We have killed so many civs that the land goal is 29%.

E. it was that but it seems that Safavids and Portugal dropped it back to 25%.
I'll check out the autosaves.

E. You can just give cities to Malwa, they'll accept anything. We have numerous cities that we don't need like Angora and any city without company resources. Check out the save and suggest which ones we should let go. Then collapse Safavids, Mewar and Bukhara. Sindh is bringing us almost 5% of land, maybe we should collapse them? They have way too many cities.

Top Bottom