Spectrite's Realpolitik Civ - Another Interactive AAR

yes, we shall get a religion asap.
but we shouldn't sabotage anything. its way too early, and this would destroy our rushes, and if it destroy our rush, it will destroy future religion spread in far away lands. :)

Well, one of the parties in administration is also a fanatic religious party, so I'm guessing a religion will be a priority anyways.

When I pmed mech (leader of the fanitcal religious party) he said he would rather have no state religion and raze every city with a religion then find one. This is why I am pushing the religion thing.

????
I said I would rather not found one (we technically are pagan at the moment, so we have some form of religion already), not to have no state religion and raze cities with religion.

That being said, the party of Kemet supports our paganism. however, that doesnt mean we support no state religion; we support not changing it, even if our religion is pagan.

I Might as well join into this.

The Advocates of Anhur

A heavily miliataristic party, but mainly bent on making Egypt a safe place to live, by eliminating all of it's immediate neighbours. It focuses heavily on production as well, as it leads to the faster construction of military units. We believe that anything, that, directly or indirectly, will lead to the victory of egypt over the other pitiful nations of the world is an acceptable tactic.

The economy is also a very important part of the party, as any good military knows that money is power.

Welcome, General Pilates! Your party has been added to the list.

I would not go for Ethiopia. At least not yet. However, we should found a city down the nile, to block off their access to our plentiful river. Then they will be forced to settle useless areas south of their capital.

After that, we should push to Sumer. They are too close for comfort, and it opens up the middle east for us. The Sinai is a great chokepoint, so we can set up a single troop
( If we can spare) and send the rest through to Sumer.

Religion wise, Anhur's followers will adhere to the Egyptian faith for the time being. Should a new religion arise, we might change our view.

When it comes to the pursuit of knowledge, we should push for some sort of edge over the other nations. Perhaps Horse riding, or the digging of the many metals in the earth.

we should make use of that pass in the nearby village of suez and build a city here, then we can make a canal and connect these seas, in the north with the one in south.

Yes the new party looks good.

Okay the plan is very vague at the moment, with only general guidelines for the GM to follow due to the early nature of the game. But first i will adress this sabotaging issue.

Ilduce stop making silly threats. If anyone sabs, i will immediatly blame you, declare ML, and ask for you to be put under house arrest. If that power only comes with EP, then i will ask the peoples to grant me this power temporarily, to stop you.

Anyway, a religion is something i would like to look into, although it is not very important right now. We can always found a later religion.
PLAN:
1. Tech path is up in the air at the moment. Any suggestions are welcome, but i havent had a chance to look at the piucs to put one together.

2. Build a settler, and settle the lower banks of the nile in upper egypt.

3. Spam war chariots, until we have enough to take Sumer and still have a decent army left over to defend against threats.

4. Continue to spam war chariots, and take out babylon. Once they are taken, we will have 4 cities, and all 4 will build an archer and 2 workers. These workers will work to connect and improve our new and old cities.

5. If my term doesnt end before all that is finished, we will settle a 5th city, probably at suez to create a canal.

6. A wonder SHOULD be built. I was thinking either the great wall and/or the pyramids. We could possibly finish the great wall during the wars, and do the pyramids right after instead of a worker and archer.

Any suggestions will be taken into account. Make sure you back it up with your reasons, especially if it will sound extreme (cough*IDUCE*cough).

Ilduce stop making silly threats. If anyone sabs, i will immediatly blame you, declare ML, and ask for you to be put under house arrest. If that power only comes with EP, then i will ask the peoples to grant me this power temporarily, to stop you.
I guess its ML or Research Monothiesm. Its not difficult.

1. For the tech path, if we are pushing for war chariots, we should research Horseback riding very fast. War chariots will utterly destroy the sumerians, especially if they spam vultures.

2. I fully agree with this one. It'll keep the nile ours and stop Ethiopa for coming too close for comfort.

3. This sounds good. Speaking of threats, the great wall might be a good idea if the option is there. Africa can have quite a bit of barbarians at the beggining, and although they probably only be pests, it'll take away men from the front.

4. This sounds good. No problems with this, although you might want to build one or two spearmen in Babylon to defend against immortals if persia is the next target.

5. We could just build a fort there. It allows traffic through, and has a bonus. Besides, the city will conflict with Uruk's workable tiles.

6. Great wall first.

Actually, come to think of it, The pyramids could be more useful. Barbarians will dissapear quite fast with all the civs in Africa, while the Pyramids has a more helpful bonus, especially for an empire that is hoping to be as large is ours.

General i would suggest editing your post instead of posting again. The button can be found next to the quote button.

Ilduce im warning you right now. The first sab that happens, ML goes into effect.

Wait forts will create a canal passage like thing? Is thgis BTS only then? Because it doesnt do so in warlords...at least i dont think it doesn...

The great wall has already been started though, so that will be finished first.

Top Bottom