State of the Union 2013: 4th Annual CFC Live Commentary and Heckling!

I will probably be on a treadmill during the actual speech, otherwise I'd be totally down for this. :(

I wonder if it will come up that Obamacare's cheapest insurance package is $20,000 per year for a family of 4?

Thankfully it is mandated by law now. That means people can afford it.

Will there be a live stream of this?

Ted Nugent will attend. Popcorn.

Edit: He vowed that if Obama won a second term that he would be dead or in jail within a year. My sincere hope is that he goes berserk and is led off in handcuffs, which would essentially render anything Obama has to say unknown by the 99%.

Goooooo Ted!

I have a funny uneasy sort of feeling about this thing tonight. I'm just hoping we get through it in a sort of normal and mundane way.

Whose playing a drinking game? How about some rules? Take a shot when Boehner cries. Take a drink when Obama says "Look"

Take a drink when Obama says "North Star"

Take a sip when Biden blinks

Kai's personal drinking game!

Take a drink when you hear the following:

"Let me be clear"

"common sense"

"recovery"

"hope"

"jobs"

"immigration"

"gun control
" :beer:

Ted Nugent will attend. Popcorn.

Edit: He vowed that if Obama won a second term that he would be dead or in jail within a year. My sincere hope is that he goes berserk and is led off in handcuffs, which would essentially render anything Obama has to say unknown by the 99%.

Goooooo Ted!

I dont think he will be able to kill enough Democrats to allow the Republicans to take control of the senate and the white house before he is gunned down by the Secret Service.
It will be a Hail Mary Freedom shooting if he dose succeed though.

I dont think he will be able to kill enough Democrats to allow the Republicans to take control of the senate and the white house before he is gunned down by the Secret Service.
It will be a Hail Mary Freedom shooting if he dose succeed though.

My thinking is that he eats a lot of beans before going in and sits on the left side of the aisle.

I'd pay for that opportunity.

Reports that the press is being instructed as to how to escape in case of a biological attack.

How would you know?

Whose playing a drinking game? How about some rules? Take a shot when Boehner cries. Take a drink when Obama says "Look"

Take a drink when Obama says "North Star"

Take a sip when Biden blinks

Take a drink whenever you see your congressman or senator when they pan the camera.

Top Bottom