team pitboss

Can we patch this game at the same time as the mtdg patches or do you prefer to wait for the hof mod?

Munro, oyzar convinced me to take over for PT or fokko despite me saying I'll probably miss a lot of turns. So anyway. Choose whoever you think is least likely to return, I guess. Or whichever one is doing better. :shifty: I thought originally I'd better take PT's spot due to having talked to him a couple of times about his plans, but it's been so long I don't actually remember anything. So either one is probably OK.

Maybe he's still on his honeymoon in spirit and that's why I'm not in the game yet? :lol:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :) Unfortunately, work was lying in wait for my honeymoon spirit back at the office, which is the real reason Renata isn't in the game yet... :eek:

Anyway, sorry for being a bit slack on the pitboss admin in the run-up to the wedding and then of course while I was away. Fokko and PurpleTurtle have both been kicked to AI now, so Renata - please go ahead and connect to the game and pick one of them. (Gilgamesh or de Gaulle. :)) Connection and civstats details are all in the first post of this thread. Give me a shout if you have any problems getting in, and good to have you in the game! :goodjob:

I'll also post over in the main pitboss forum to try to find a replacement for the other place.

Earthling also hasn't logged in since 12th July. I'll send him a PM now and kick him in the next day or two if he isn't coming back.

Logged in as France, need communications from the neighbors.

Welcome Renata!

No word back from Earthling although he is still active and posting on the forum, so I assume he has just lost interest. He hasn't logged into the game for nearly two weeks now. I've kicked him to AI as well, and will attempt to find a sub for him too.

So currently we have 14 active players and 2 AI. If anyone knows of anyone else that might be interested, please point them over here or here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=328756

Kaleb has taken over for Asoka.

a Kaz infiltrator... :mwaha:
Spoiler :
Seriously, welcome in the pitboss!

edit: haha just realize he wont see this thread for a while... need a :coffee:

How about upgrading the pitboss at the same time as the mtdg?

Sorry for dropping out guys... but I guess Kaleb can have fun with it.

Can we patch after this turn ends? That should fit pretty good with the MTDG.

Can someone post a link for the dual install how-to?

Posted by Parkin
To dual install (several different ways, but here's mine):

- Create new folder in Program Files called (eg) "Firaxis Games 3.17"
- Copy all contents of "Firaxis Games" folder into "Firaxis Games 3.17" folder
- Install patch, which will only apply to the "Firaxis Games" folder
- Fix up the shortcuts on your desktop by going into your "Beyond the Sword" folder inside both "Firaxis Games" folders, right-clicking on "Civ4BeyondSword.exe", and sending to desktop
- Rename new desktop files appropriately (eg "Civ4 BTS 3.17" and "Civ4 BTS 3.19")

Hope that helps!

Let's use the other thread to discuss since it avoids my having to double post everything. :)

I've set the timer to 99 hours for the next turn only and will patch at the end of this turn (1000 BC).

So that means that next turn (980 BC or whatever it is) will be played on V3.19, but there'll be about 4-5 days to play it, which should give everyone plenty of time to patch and iron out any technical issues that might come up.

If this causes anyone any problems please let me know! :)

Cheers,
Munro

That should accomodate both oyzar and USun (and everyone else hopefully). :)

Discussion here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8326964#post8326964

Top Bottom