The 2024 US Presidential Election

You say he's the worst. If you can pick one thing that makes him "the worst", what would it be?

I'll answer that from the point of spectator, not directly involved in US politics.

Trump is just your generic populistic power-hungry narcissist. His greatest danger lies in the fact that his audience and powerbase are the more radical right-wing, mostly religious, cult-of-personality worshippers, and his methods are based on polarization and disregard for the basic democratic institutions and safeguards. Even during his first presidency, he's shown significant disregard to the principle of separation of powers, cronyism and downright admiration of dictators. If the effort to pander to his powerbase, he set US significantly behind in many aspects, most notably ecology, social services and individual freedom. In addition to this, his personal finances, business ties and various personal indiscretions (i.e. the Stormy Daniels affair) make him a security liability.

forgets about one of his kids while talking about his family.
I mean, I would try and forget about Eric if I could. He clearly has already forgotten about Tiffany!

We can go back and forth forever about who has the lesser character. I don't care about any of that. Joe Biden was a basically a segregationist. He's far more racist than Donald Trump. It's almost cringeworthy how racist Biden is in comparison. He also is simply a liar. His handlers have to walk back every single line he utters.

I am talking about policy stances that are good for the United States. Why should I trust Joe Biden over Donald Trump?

So far, no one has convinced me...

You guys need to learn how to debate without being douchebags and insulting the other person with sideways comments. So far, the only one who gave a reasonable response was BirdJaguar. But he still doesn't say why any of that has to do with policy matters.

Look, I'll level with everyone because I have literally been on both sides of this argument during the past 3+ years.

At one point in time, during 2022-2023, I started to buy in to the arguments against Trump and Republican logic. So much so, that I felt free and victorious against my supposedly horrible, homophobic, white-priveleged and racist self. But I finally realized, enough is enough. There is something wrong here. My gut revolted. I'm not racist. Democrats and their policies are racist. My grandmother, who died while completely taken over by dementia, was more functional and coherent than Joe Biden. Unlocking myself from the liberal-left echo chamber helped a bit. Noticing how horsehockey things have gotten since 2022 was another thing. Thinking about policy is the most important thing.

Listen to a Donald Trump speech from beginning to end. Stop listening to the BS talking points that are put on blast by simply crappy sources such as "The Guardian", or "Bill Maher", or "the New York Times", or MSNBC or CNN. It's just all lies! Literally all of it!

Last edited:
Sarcasm isn't debate. Claiming that one debater has brain damage isn't debate.

Making stupid jokes isn't debating.

After the nuclear bombs hit, the survivors will debate whether it was the Russians or the Chinese or perhaps we nuked ourselves.

Debate is seldom fruitful. Use some common sense. When you go to the polls carry a coin for flipping. Carries the same probability of being right and causes less headaches.

Joe Biden was a basically a segregationist. He's far more racist than Donald Trump. It's almost cringeworthy how racist Biden is in comparison
Please give us some examples of Biden's racism? It is easy to make claims, supporting them is more difficult.

Other than tax cuts for the rich can you list any significant legislation Trump signed in his 4 years as president?

How about these examples of why Trump is the worst President ever? BTW, all of the following can be supported by actual events.

Trump is a liar, crook and womanizer
Trump is anti democratic and supports authoritarian rule. (by him)
Trump lost the 2020 election and attempted a coup.
Trump continues to undermine the US election process with his clams about 2020 being rigged and that 2024 is rigged already if he loses.
Trump stole Top Secret documents from the White Hose and refused to give them back.
Trump also shared TS information with those not authorized to receive it.
Trump and his enablers has repeatedly scammed his supporters by diverting their donations into personal accounts.
Trump broke campaign finance laws when he paid to silence Stormy Daniels in 2016.
Trump has no regard for the rule of law.

Other than tax cuts for the rich can you list any significant legislation Trump signed in his 4 years as president?
He activated the FDR's New Deal to protect agriculture after he picked a trade war, ostensibly, to encourage (expensive)real production to return to within the continental US. No farm bill since 2018. Surrrrprise.

The bouge absolutely despise him for this. Undercut it at every opportunity. Now we can't even outproduce Russia on artillery. Derp. Stock market is high though. Hooooraaaaay! CEO compensation ranging into 1500:1 against average salaries. Good show, good show. How dem airplanes flying? How's the witness testmony goin<bang>

Last edited:

1711516019999.png

Is the Harvard one typically respectable?

This group shows lower margins for Trump than the group I had posted back on the 10th of March, with Biden winning several.

You say he's the worst. If you can pick one thing that makes him "the worst", what would it be?
I couldn't.
I mean, there is just too many to chose from.
We can go back and forth forever about who has the lesser character. I don't care about any of that.
You were the one starting it and making a point of it being important. Now that you got your face full of facts proving you wrong, you switch to saying you don't care.
That's the problem with fanatics, they don't care about facts or reality.
Joe Biden was a basically a segregationist. He's far more racist than Donald Trump. It's almost cringeworthy how racist Biden is in comparison. He also is simply a liar. His handlers have to walk back every single line he utters.
You know, when supporting Trump, trying to use "liar" as a weapon against anybody else is probably the absolute peak of self-own. I can't even find a parable where someone is so closely tied to a concept than "Trump" with "liar" to illustrate the point.

Last edited:
CEO compensation ranging into 1500:1 against average salaries.
Well, did you expect less of a gap between the wealthy and the less-to-do when Trump tax breaks are mainly for the richs ?
Even more generally, do you expect the Republican to actually not make it worse on this subject ? They aren't exactly the type pushing for progressive taxation.

Everything I see is worse when they aren't in power, regardless of whatever the **** it is I read online about it being not so.

I make ~1/4th a Chicago Public School Teacher's wage, with no insurance or fancy retirement withholding. But they're a creature of pity and the American Farmer is a product of settler society that needs to be torn down.

It's horse****. Magically a single issue voter, though. Just like those Cambell's Soup employees are just rasists. I guess? Such Democrat diversity. Much wow.

Last edited:
He's far more racist than Donald Trump.
Right, Donald "Muslim Ban" Trump. Donald "Wanted the Death Penalty for the Central Park Five long after it was clear they were innocent" Trump. Donald "Got sued for racial discrimination on his properties as far back as the 19 fudging 70's" Trump. Donald "Says things like 'Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day' " Trump. That Donald Trump. He's clearly not racist at all.

Top Bottom