The Ages of Civ 4 S&T

A thought, we aren't in rennaissance but I wouldn't call this a dark age either. I see it more as a long slowdown period dominated effectively by two stories, Democratic Caliphate and Tryst with Destiny. Perhaps we should call this a special period of "Age of two stories" :D

Hm, the two stories you said are dominating happen to be yours or you are extremely involved in ;) I'm kidding :p

Although the Democratic Caliphate seems already a small colossus of our time, I think it has a more community-related function as of now, then as a story itself.

Since Sanguiv left us to work in his absence and then left us for real, we have been using this story as several things:

- A training ground for writing stories. Even I have written a small entry :D. CK, adhiraj and jackelgull have been the ones most active in this;
- The Role Playing Game of S&T. We have the most members, the most longevity and the most unrigged civ game of any of S&T's threads (no worldbuilder here). This is a strong point to enhance the community experience;
- A field of study of DoC and CIV. To me it has been incredible, and I always try to pass what I learn from it in my explained and detailed posts; ;)
- A generator of culture. With many of the writers of S&T together playing an RPG, this creates a cultural bond between them and again enhances the community experience.

But TBH, I totally agree with TD about a Tryst, but I think iTierra is already becoming something more.
If CK stopped trying to hold many stories, I believe iTierra could become RT's AWYOH 2, (en México! en Español! actually no)

Once Again:

Thanks clanky4! :goodjob:
Sorry CK, but I loved this meme of you :lol:

Thanks Spiric :p And yeah, my story has seen 2000 views in the past 3 days, I've also stopped a lot of those stories. Now I'm just doing Mexico and Ethiopia (sometimes)

He's a master of controversy :p

But that's just a theory...

Thanks for watching!

What?

It's a youtuber we all watch apparently :p

I've watched all of his Mario conspiracies and a couple others. Did you know Mario is a sociopath, and Rosalina is Luigi's daughter through Peach?

Also, Peach has Stockholm syndrome and Mario MAY be a communist.

I'm so confused.
*goes crying in a corner*

Well that one was obvious :p

Top Bottom