This Mod is A European History of 3000BC - 700 AD

Main Download

Features:

Dynamic Civ spawning
Spoiler :

Unique traits for each leader
Spoiler :

Ark of the Covenant Wonder
Animal Bonus Feature adds 4 animals that if you kill them they turn into the resource:I.e. Kill a camel,adds a camel resource to the plot
Slaves are a new unit that is explained in game
Camels!!! ;)
Training Obsolete Units
MSM (Main Screen Mod)
The Scrolling Civics Screen
Slower Research and Faster Unit Production
and other things ;)

Credits:
Rhye and Fierabras for the Map.
Dale and Tholish for "Switching Civs DLL"
OrionVeteran for the Ark of the Covenant Wonder
NotSoGood for the Animal Bonus Feature
The following for the "Capture Slaves" ModComp: Original code by Roh_Z, African Modern Worker -Bakuel, African Worker (Medieval) and Arabian Worker (Medieval) -Chugginator, NotSoGood updated EventManager, and strategyonly for putting it together!
FfH for the Volcano
Jojoweb and Valkrionn for the Camel Bonus
fromAustria for The St. John Crusader
King Solomon LH by The_Capo and Nkz13 for uploading the Mod
Fierabras for the tutorial on non-random event modding
The_J for a lot of stuff
NeverMind and the rest for the MSM
The Scrolling Civics Screen is by strategyonly, EmperorFool, The_J, God-Emperor, and xienwolf
Zerver for the Alternate Stats screen
NeseryozniyVET for the Dynamic Military advisor
johny smith for the Blue Mosque Movie
Flying Pig for Python Help
More but too many...
END!!! (Yes!!) ;)

This post keeps you up to date on the latest development.
So far:
1.Awaiting feedback
2. New Techs...

What makes this mod different besides using the detailed city screen python function and a quickly done main menu interface?

What makes this mod different besides using the detailed city screen python function and a quickly done main menu interface?

UMMM... Medieval is max era,It IS in ALPHA so don't expect a polished work!I am going to upload it as soon as I can and will post more screens.Anyway the credits tell all new features.

Please do not take this comment the wrong way, but in my original intent of constructive help.

As much promise as your mod may show, nothing really about it is 'different' from the other megamods out there such as Legends of Revolution, ect. We don't see any direction or intent of your mod. Although you say 'Ancient, Classical, and Dark Ages Mod' we see nothing that makes it stand out as Dark Ages, or even related to Europe.
Take for example the mod I released about 2 weeks ago. It is a near complete conversion of Final Frontier mod that shiped with BtS (the only things the same are Civics and building abilities) but I have had very little in the way of comments with it. This is even considering I had a a few members interested in it.
So basically, what makes your mod different from all the other mods out there? My feedback: get a mod thesis. What do you want the mod to eventualy achieve and how will you get there.
As I said above, please do not take this message to be destructive criticism or malicious in the intent. It is simply intended to help you and the mod.

I think it's an interesting concept in itself, but you might want to make the mod a single download file.

Also, you mention scenarios in 1st post; are they included or do you intend to do so?

Here is the Mod's Idea: I love RFC but I wish I could stay in the Medieval Era for a whole Game!
Europe is all the Civs in it. No other Non-European Civilizations are in it.It is supposed to play right up to RFC of Europe then to continue your Empire Just use that Mod!!!
I want to Rise Civilizations! But I couldn't work it JUST RIGHT!!! I want to get a programmer!

I think it's an interesting concept in itself, but you might want to make the mod a single download file.

Also, you mention scenarios in 1st post; are they included or do you intend to do so?

1.I am working on a download in a single file but it is that way to keep it on CFC.
2.I intend to add Scenarios.
I still need a python or SDK programmer
I only do XML

At least your Main Menu Screen made me laugh loads. It's excellent. :lol:

The mod and the ideas don't seem half-bad in any case, and might be really good. I will try it out when you get it all into one download.

Hello Topsecret

Been playing your mod for a bit now. A few things that might richen up your game. Call it Europa, or a similar ancient vernacular. As for gameplay. The culture is shooting up waay too fast. Quick fix. Some units flash back to their original graphics when sitting still. The first unit I saw was one of the deer, and it changed back and forth between deer and horseman. I've seen this glitch b4, but I don't know where it comes from. I really like hammering down the living resources like that though.
I'm not certain what the cause is, but I normally found at least 1 relgion. In 4 games now, I havn't been able to found even 1. Have you altered the AI to pursue fiercly or receive the religions more easily? I've never played the Sumerians b4 now, and see and love the ziggerat. Is that your innovation? Same question with the Ark of the Covenant...

The culture is shooting up waay too fast.Quick fix.
:confused: Try it on Epic Gamespeed.That might help!
What do suggest though?
Some units flash back to their original graphics when sitting still. The first unit I saw was one of the deer, and it changed back and forth between deer and horseman. I've seen this glitch b4, but I don't know where it comes from.I really like hammering down the living resources like that though.
NotSoGood made this.
Ask him about the Graphics.
The Capo will have that "Animal Bonus" in his Mod "Diplomacy II"! Tell him this Art Bug.

I'm not certain what the cause is, but I normally found at least 1 relgion. In 4 games now, I havn't been able to found even 1. Have you altered the AI to pursue fiercly or receive the religions more easily?
No. :confused: I only use python which doesn't change the AI!!!

I've never played the Sumerians b4 now, and see and love the ziggerat. Is that your innovation? Same question with the Ark of the Covenant...

No, Sumeria is in Vanilla BTS ;)
OrionVeteran made the Ark of the Covenant

:thanx: for the feedback :)

At least your Main Menu Screen made me laugh loads. It's excellent. :lol:

The mod and the ideas don't seem half-bad in any case, and might be really good. I will try it out when you get it all into one download.

I got it all into one download!

The graphics changing might be caused by two things:
1>You have your graphics set to frozen animations. Frozen units use a special nif but most unitmakers don't bother including that nif.
2>THe unit is using a custom KFM that only links to the kfs it uses while running the animation. I'm not so sure about this one though.

The graphics changing might be caused by two things:
1>You have your graphics set to frozen animations. Frozen units use a special nif but most unitmakers don't bother including that nif.
2>THe unit is using a custom KFM that only links to the kfs it uses while running the animation. I'm not so sure about this one though.

1 is right

Top Bottom