The Ancient,Classical, and Dark Ages Mod

I couldn't tell you, I'm afraid. I am interested in your mod, but I've never actually played your mod.

I couldn't tell you, I'm afraid. I am interested in your mod, but I've never actually played your mod.

Probably Techs
I am Horrible at programming in techs
I can do every thing else but not that

You should not care about them guys rating your files badly. Usually this will no longer show that good after a while. I think your mod looks interesting and wonder if you plan to add any more civs.

You should not care about them guys rating your files badly. Usually this will no longer show that good after a while. I think your mod looks interesting and wonder if you plan to add any more civs.

1 more - Remember 18 is the limit :)

At least on maps 18 is the limit, but do you plan to add more civs who might not be on the map?

I have to admit that i have not yet played your mod and thouhgt you used this function so you could choose which civs would appear on the map. I am interested in the mod thought, even if i currently have not had enough time to playtest.

I have to admit that i have not yet played your mod and thouhgt you used this function so you could choose which civs would appear on the map. I am interested in the mod thought, even if i currently have not had enough time to playtest.

No, This is what I use.
I still am adding 1 more civ

I don't know if it will be possible, but if you are not using a costum dll you could use the one from TAM which will allow you to have up to 30 civs (such as Poland and Hungary and Bulgaria and Kiev-Rus)

I don't know if it will be possible, but if you are not using a costum dll you could use the one from TAM which will allow you to have up to 30 civs (such as Poland and Hungary and Bulgaria and Kiev-Rus)

For the SwitchVersion I use one, so I can't do it.

Besides being my 300th post, this post has better news!
I finally balanced tech research, so please try it now.
:high5:

Interesting mod. However, one small bug, make it a big bug, make it a great bug, appeared. I was enjoying a game for around 30 turns or something, after having read the civilopedia for a while (I first check out the mods civilopedia) when suddenly Bibracte spawned one tile away from my city and Brennus declared war to me. Annoyingly (correct me if that's not a good english word, please), he had a Gallic Warrior replacing Swordsman, with a Warrior-smashing 6 strength. He declared war on me, and as I saw later at the replay, he declared war on everybody. (Strange) That one same turn his gallic warrior defeated my Warrior easily and my civ was wiped out. How are these bugs (Spawning next to a city) (Getting free Swordsman while all civs are around archery or worse) possible?

Furthermore, great mod! Thanks for making this.

Interesting mod. However, one small bug, make it a big bug, make it a great bug, appeared. I was enjoying a game for around 30 turns or something, after having read the civilopedia for a while (I first check out the mods civilopedia) when suddenly Bibracte spawned one tile away from my city and Brennus declared war to me. Annoyingly (correct me if that's not a good english word, please), he had a Gallic Warrior replacing Swordsman, with a Warrior-smashing 6 strength. He declared war on me, and as I saw later at the replay, he declared war on everybody. (Strange) That one same turn his gallic warrior defeated my Warrior easily and my civ was wiped out. How are these bugs (Spawning next to a city) (Getting free Swordsman while all civs are around archery or worse) possible?

Furthermore, great mod! Thanks for making this.

The civs spawn in the same place every time, so it's a good idea to stay away from that spot!
Brennus is a minor civ, so he declares war on every one except the civs that spawn after him.
You are right though, he needs to spawn with weaker units, so I'll work on that ;)

Now each civ spawns when 2 of the required techs are discovered by any civ!
Brennus spawns with archers ;)
(at least, after I update the download link, anyway)

wow! were did you get that map?! Blows mine outta the water (but not my medieval mod ;) thats my best work :D)

Top Bottom