The Ancient,Classical, and Dark Ages Mod

Good start, i am working with Dancing H right now and i believe that he has come up with a faster Capture Slaves python, i will still need to test it out more, also alot more modcomps will be coming out later, that will enhance gameplay alot more and just make it alot more fun, again, good start.

Good start, i am working with Dancing H right now and i believe that he has come up with a faster Capture Slaves python, i will still need to test it out more, also alot more modcomps will be coming out later, that will enhance gameplay alot more and just make it alot more fun, again, good start.

:thanx:
Working on Adding more Scenarios

New Scenario added with 9 civs instead of 2 at beginning
Still the Mod works with the original scenario

I have the same problem, mate. I usually get no Comments at all. But one usually don't get comments when things are working OK in a mod, so see it as a good sign! :)

When i find myself without to do, I start exploring the downloads database for nice units to add. In that way, I've found some of my most appreciated units. I then paste them into unique positions in my mod, like as heroes or "hidden" units that are rarely seen. I do stuff like that just for fun really.

You can never add enough new units. At least the public seems to think so, although I personally don't add units I don't like or need.

You can never add enough new units. At least the public seems to think so...

I don't know why they love 200+ Units
oh well, I need more units anyway :)

Tell me about it. The first complaint I got for my mod was that I didn't have enough units and I still get that every now and then. And I believe I have 200+ already or near to at least.

Units are easy though. They change the game radically. You don't even have to make entirely new units either. You can just update the looks of existing ones. There are lots of excellent medieval knights, as a tip.

Sorry, I'm still new to forum navigation & lost track of this thread. Thanks for sending me the message. The culture growth can be adjusted by altering the file
(xml-gameinfo-civ4culturelevelinfo) I've been spending a lot of time tweeking and pacing up to AND modmod. Changing the culture leveling rates can really enhance the gameplay. For example, I've set it so that all cities start as 1 tile, 0 culture. The civ has to advance its city to level 1 culture b4 the borders expand to 9 tiles. A little change that just 'feels' right.

also, I've added another speed for my games that allows for a very very long-term game. The game starts in 10000bc an goes on well into 3000, so I've added Aeon to allow for that. This probably won't be of any value to your mod though, given that it is a euro-historic centered mod. Though I am also aiming to have much longer runs w the same buildings and units b4 switching up to new models.

also, I've added another speed for my games that allows for a very very long-term game. The game starts in 10000bc an goes on well into 3000, so I've added Aeon to allow for that. This probably won't be of any value to your mod though, given that it is a euro-historic centered mod. Though I am also aiming to have much longer runs w the same buildings and units b4 switching up to new models.

I hate long games but I am going to add new units and buildings...
I got distracted playing another MOD :D

Remember the quote about perfection - A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

You would :)

Remember the quote about perfection - A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

OK - I feel like I am missing ONE thing...
What?

Top Bottom