The Cold War Deluxe; 1950-1991

@Narn: El Justo may well have a more technical solution, but it sounds to me like you've probably mixed things up a wee bit with all your copying back and forth. Are you sure you've got all the newer version's components in place? Either way a re-install should do the trick.

thanks for your help Longus

i somehow managed to fix it. i loaded up an old save from the china game and played a few turns and saved that in a new slot. somehow that makes the newer version of the game work fine. funny how these things happen.

hi there la Patrie :) it may be only 25% although i'd have to crack open the editor to confirm it. hospitals become available w/ a mid-game tech iirc or they may require the Industrialization resource to be within its radius.

Thanks for the reply. It seemed strange, since it's only two cities where I can't build hospitals. I have a lot of them in other cities, and I didn't spot industrialization resources anywhere. It's not a big deal though, I have plenty of pop to optimize my production in those cities for everything but improvements. I'm playing the basic TCW, not the Fifties, although I'll have to give that a spin next time.

I'm currently pre-building for half a dozen Tu-95's and waiting for the tech to come in, then maybe sending some tanks on a sightseeing tour through Frankfurt, Bonn, and points west. It's not my fault if they brought along air cover and those NATO forces misunderstood my intentions :mischief:.

oh shucks my problem has come back and havent had success fixing it this time. the old version of the mod works perfectly however

why old graphics??Guys this mod is great but why graphis terrible..İ want to original graphics..what can i do for this...

i fixed my problem again. its just a matter of trying and trying to load the game until it finall y loads.

i'm playing as the uk and eagerly wanting to build the centaur cvl contract after i researched it but i cant build it in any of my cities

Guys this mod is great but why graphis terrible..İ want to original graphics

Are you on crack ?!

why old graphics??Guys this mod is great but why graphis terrible..İ want to original graphics..what can i do for this...

I think he means he doesn't like the graphics and would prefer to use the original C3C scheme instead... I think. :dunno:

If so, vocador, all you'd have to do is remove the folder containing the custom terrain, which is found in TCW Fifties/Art.

Er... hope that helps?!

One has to wonder considering all the fan made graphics included in this scenario.

Well, at least he is playing the scenario. It breaks my heart to know how much effort so many people put into this scenario, and to see such little activity with it, and all of the Civ III scenarios in general.

People like El Justo and Rocoteh, along with the other creators of scenarios and graphics, should be be recognized for their efforts and creativity far more than they have been.

Sadly, it appears that Civ III is dead. I have also recognized that I don't have the skills nor desire to reprogram Civ IV to recreate something as wonderful as this Civ III scenario in the Civ IV framework.

So I myself have moved on to a different genre of game altogether.

I am not sure if C3c is dead but I think there is very little new left which could be told...
You must also be aware that a full TCW50s match takes more than just 5 or 6 hours ;)

Is there any new information about the strage multi nations taking the vp in northern Scandinavia?

I still have a waning interest in Civ3, I've been thinking of maybe making some more units again, but am not sure. However, I've been trying to finish playing a scenario in the game Pacific Storm Allies for the past two months. Anyone who likes WWII in the Pacific and RTS/Grand RTS games should check it out. they finally got it patched and working.

Sorry for the hijack.

I've had the same problem using the UK biq... it's probably just an error with the wonder requirements but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

Top Bottom