The Doughnutian Gazette

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
In response to our southern neighbour producing a half baked rag and passing it off as a newspaper, Doughnutia's worst and dimmest have set out to prove we too can produce a half baked rag and send it out internationally. So without futher delay, i'm not so proud to present the very first international edition of
The Doughnutian Gazette
Where we never let the truth get in the way of a good story !:D

Hah! Shows you what I know. I thought we were producing dododolts not bolts. Very nice Robi. :D

Very funny! I loved the idea of dough nuts 'n bolts. :p

:clap: Excellent read ... especially interesting is the sport based on goat herding ... Does it also involve wrestling with them ??? ... if so then this could very well become an international event ;)

Well after thousands of requests.... well ok maybe not thousands, after hundreds of requests for.... ok ok, after a few requests, the second edition of The Doughnutian Gazette is here !

Attachments

• DG edition 2.JPG
    DG edition 2.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 275
Enjoyable reading, Robi. I'll look forward to your next issue. :)

Nice story about the peace treaty. Glad to hear we'll be using a blunted hatchet. [thinks to self] :hmm: Can't you still kill someone with a blunt hatchet? Better not turn my back on the general during the ceremony. [/thinks to self]

We're, umm, glad you're trying to help us with suggestions for renaming Carpetbomb. It's funny how things work out. If you all hadn't sacked a totally defenseless city and then burnt it to the ground we'd never be able to have such a fun contest! [thinks to self]I have to remember the war is over and I should watch my tone. After all, they had many reasons for torching Carpetbomb. We did burn down Cruller at the start of the war. Wait, we didn't burn their city - THEY did! Never mind that. We killed so many of their brave mounted warriors on the battle field that it's quite understandable that they wanted to incinerate Carpetbomb. No, wait a minute. We lost all those battles when the soothsayers and mathemeticians said we had a ninety per cent chance to win! Why did they burn Carpetbomb, anyway?!? Aw, they heck with it. There's a basket of doughnuts up for grabs. If ony I could get my hands on the entry list I could strike a deal with someone and use their city name if they promise to give me half the doughnuts... [/thinks to self]

Don't forget the 2 bottles of wine :)

Oh and i suppose a blunted hatchet could kill. We did think of going with a plastic or rubber one, but niethers been invented yet;)

:lol: I vote Barney Rubble. What a "stone age" comedian! Wasn't Carpetbomb the original capital?

The second issue of the Doughnutian Gazette said:
Ambassadors from MIA and TNT have also been invited to attend the occasion.
It's a given that TNT diplomats will be there. Is K.I.S.S. not invited?

Perhaps Doughnutia needs to proofread their work a wee-bit more. ;)

RegentMan said:
It's a given that TNT diplomats will be there. Is K.I.S.S. not invited?

Perhaps Doughnutia needs to proofread their work a wee-bit more. ;)

Do you really think that was a mistake? :mischief:

donsig said:
Do you really think that was a mistake? :mischief:
:hmm: Very curious comment from a country that just lost a core city (on a gold hill) :eek:.

I noticed the oversight by the editors of the gazette. No harm, no foul.

Whomp said:
:hmm: Very curious comment from a country that just lost a core city (on a gold hill) :eek:.

We didn't lose a city. We know where they all are. As for that gold hill, we've built a city there twice already and I hear third time's a charm.

What is so curious about my remark? :confused:

donsig said:
We didn't lose a city. We know where they all are. As for that gold hill, we've built a city there twice already and I hear third time's a charm.

What is so curious about my remark? :confused:
Were or where? Curious because you seem to be sticking your nose somewhere it doesn't belong. I think you need to check the scoreboard and work on that.

Fe3333au said:
KISS were indeed there, we even exchanged icy but DC (diplomatically correct) greetings
Icy...I assume you mean the icy cocktails we had Mr. Irongold...;)

Top Bottom