The Doughnutian Gazette

It seems that the DG's popularity has no bounds given the amount of PM's i've received, followed by the hate mail when i replied it would be a while. So here is the 4th Edition of the most read newspaper on the planet

Attachments

• DG edition 4.JPG
    DG edition 4.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 271
I'm looking forward to tasting the new doughnut flavors! It's been years since Harriet has made a batch of cookies... and Matilda... cute as she is...she's a lousy cook. (Don't tell her I said that.)

Enjoy your vacation Robi D! I'm sure you've earned it.

scoutsout said:
If you're thinking about bidding on that city... there are some... "squatters" on the property that might make life awkward for a new landlord.

Please remember, for Celtic Idiots, the term 'squating' has a different meaning than for most. They don't exactly use the Queen's English...

I'm still unclear on why the ivory wasn't in doughnuts. It's white like sugar right?

Tubby Rower said:
I'm still unclear on why the ivory wasn't in doughnuts. It's white like sugar right?
Yeah. What's up with that? When you shave them they look like shredded coconut shavings. You use dyes to change the colors, don't ya? I say try shredded ivory...tastes a little like chicken.

or you could whittle them down to those little sprinkles.... mmmmmm sprinkles....mmmmmm

whomp how come you and scoutsout have the same avatar etc? is it left over from april 1st? ive been curious throughout but didnt know where else to ask!

BCLG100 said:
whomp how come you and scoutsout have the same avatar etc? is it left over from april 1st? ive been curious throughout but didnt know where else to ask!
We swapped for April 1... and then Whomp's computer started having issues. I'm sure he'll get it straightened out... eventually. As for the rest of Whomp's issues....that will take more time. ;)

I wish to place an advertisement in your fine publication:

Quality Antiques for Sale - Intrepid explorers with quick feet and large swords wish to market artifacts from ruined city. Scimitars, pantaloons, and writings from an almost extinct civilization. Be at the market on Meleetday. These items are for the true afficionado of lost civs.

Admiral Kutzov said:
I wish to place an advertisement in your fine publication:

Quality Antiques for Sale - Intrepid explorers with quick feet and large swords wish to market artifacts from ruined city. Scimitars, pantaloons, and writings from an almost extinct civilization. Be at the market on Meleetday. These items are for the true afficionado of lost civs.

Is that a one-off ad or a reoccuring one, because were having a special this month, get your ad in 5 editions for the price of 4.

Well, we're gonna let <idiot to be named later> play a few, so we'll take the bargain rate.

The DG has become the number one news publication in all of Meleet by leading the way by breaking the big stories from Doughnutia and abroad. We continue this tradition by having the first ever interview of a government official. And no its not Robi D (interviewing my self would just be too wierd), its not even a Doughnutian!;)
Read on:D

Attachments

• DG edition 5 pg1.JPG
    DG edition 5 pg1.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 228
  • DG edition 5 pg2.JPG
    DG edition 5 pg2.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 213
My compliments on another enjoyable edition. The interview with fe was an excellent read!

:clap: I love these stories! The interview with Fe was awesome. Who knew you could build towers with ivory? I need to requistion one for the POTKISS (or is that Holly's beyotch?) and the lovely Holly....<snap><snap> Scout make it so #1.

Whomp said:
:clap: I love these stories! The interview with Fe was awesome. Who knew you could build towers with ivory? I need to requistion one for the POTKISS (or is that Holly's beyotch?) and the lovely Holly....<snap><snap> Scout make it so #1.
That suggestion would have been most helpful before last turn's palace expansion... but I'll add your request to the already... "eclectic" look of the imperial cave.

Top Bottom