The Doughnutian Gazette

The Doughnutian Gazette is announcing the following correction

It says MIA and TNT diplomats will also be there

it of course should read MIA and KISS diplomats will be there.

Sorry for any confusion, and i can assure you those responsible have be punished for this error :hammer2:, however i did say the DG is a half baked rag so typing errors can happen ;) although i may hire a proof reader because i apparently suck, or i could start another competiton, "Spot the typing flaws":D

PS whomp choice A is Carpetbombed instead of Carpetbomb ;)

Whomp said:
Were or where?

Both are applicable in this case.

Whomp said:
Curious because you seem to be sticking your nose somewhere it doesn't belong. I think you need to check the scoreboard and work on that.

Funny thing about Civ III, you don't necessarily need the highest score to win. I was just trying to help out my Idiot friends by pointing out the Freudian slip made by my other doughnut eating friends. Have you noticed neither the writer nor any of his teammates has disavowed the supposed *mistake*?

EDIT: Ahh, I see they're awake in Australia now and an official *correction* has been made.

Another nice one with Carpetbombed. Whoop it up guys while you still have the chance. (Notice I did not say Whomp it up guys... though I was really tempted to do so. :D

What about ReCarpetbomb ;)

Good to see such a wide circulation for this publication of yours :thumbsup:

Wonder when the two slacker nations will release one, if at all :p

Awesome work Doughnuts! :goodjob:

This last edition sets a high bar for the next MIA International Tribune indeed.

Hopefully we won't have to ban you paper in Athens to "protect our emerging news industry" ;)

Unlike another newspaper who we shall not mention by name, we have just put out our THIRD international edition.
Enjoy :)

Attachments

• DG edition 3.JPG
    DG edition 3.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 292
Haha!! Very nice Rob. We should have something in print shortly. There are 3 or 4 stories in the editting room.

It's nice to have the back issues. Good job.

fe3333au said:
Nicely done ... however I do recall sending instructions (with diagrams) on other uses for the ivory tusks ;)

Must has gotten lost in the mail:D

I would like to formally declare [hiccup] that I am NOT donsig, er, dinsog. I don't even see the slightest [hic] resemblance between myself [wipes powdered sugar off his hands] and that guy with the glasses in your newspaper. [staggers away with crumbs falling from beard]

I would like to place the following advertisement in your next edition:

For sale (cheap): One library. Like new. Great waterfront location. Will trade for good wines or make offer. Sorry, no leases.

donsig said:
I would like to place the following advertisement in your next edition:

For sale (cheap): One library. Like new. Great waterfront location. Will trade for good wines or make offer. Sorry, no leases.

What are you selling, the library or the city?
Btw that will cost 0.05g to run the ad.

Robi D said:
What are you selling, the library or the city?
If you're thinking about bidding on that city... there are some... "squatters" on the property that might make life awkward for a new landlord.

Top Bottom