Alright....since I'm back in the game (somewhat). What's has happened so far in the main plot? Also, would anyone mind that I wrap up my subarc quickly and go into the main plot? Also, is the length of my comic sutable for anyone? I've tried to hack off the action scenes and less on elaborate screenshots.

I don't think much has changed since you left.

I don't think much has changed since you left.
So, no one would mind if I wrap up my arc and start a new (by start a new, getting into the main plot)? Don't know if it would help, but it's a start.

So, ladies and gentlemen, the Wiki. It apears there is a tendency for wikkii to go down for days, only go back up for a few days, and then go down once again. Their servers are extremely unreliable, and it means we can't access it unless some other site's servers are nice to us.

IDK about how much you people care about the wiki; I got interested because WYOS is finally getting off its feet and we left the exposition phase, into nice juicy, actual plot. Therefore, I wanted to start making pages for WYOS characters and what not, but I can't exactly when the WYOS wiki isn't up half the time.

If no one else cares, that's fine. But if you guys do, I'd consider looking into finding another domain and porting all the articles from wikkii to whatever we end up using.

Yeeeeah, I'd say this crash is the final straw. Please do look for an alternative host; I was looking at ShoutWiki a few months ago but stopped short of e-mailing the staff when the server seemed to right itself. I have most of the articles saved in a handful of manual dump files but I'll only have the pictures I uploaded myself. If-and-when the site goes back up I'll do a second dump and we can look at a proper move.

I agree completely. I probably would have mentioned something myself a while ago if it seemed like anyone was actually using the Wiki these days, but we've barely been using it anyway for the past year or so.

IDK about how much you people care about the wiki; I got interested because WYOS is finally getting off its feet and we left the exposition phase, into nice juicy, actual plot. Therefore, I wanted to start making pages for WYOS characters and what not, but I can't exactly when the WYOS wiki isn't up half the time.

To be honest, I've lost interest in the wiki. As for the WYOS, I'd like to join in but I feel that I'm not that good of a writer and I'd be more of an intrusion.

Also, I'd like to apologize to you Omega for my behavior in DYOS 11 as well as my recent lack of response to you. :(

Also, I'd like to apologize to you Omega for my behavior in DYOS 11 as well as my recent lack of response to you.

We cool, Civ. We cool. :)

If you still want to hear my idea about me getting back into DYOS, feel free to either PM me or add me on steam (GG.Goomy64) if you want to hear it.

EITHER WAY:

Glad to here that there's interest in moving the wiki. And for those who are on the fence on joining WYOS, just give it a shot and write a story. After all, I'm the world's hackiest writer and yet I don't let my lack of quality dissuade me from posting! You'll never know if you'll like it until you try it, at least.

So, no one would mind if I wrap up my arc and start a new (by start a new, getting into the main plot)? Don't know if it would help, but it's a start.
Since no one has answered my question. I'd figure I'd just abandon my arc since it's shutting people out. Also, I seemed to no recived a response on my suggestion on culling my characters down to a few traveling with me,

We cool, Civ. We cool. :)

If you still want to hear my idea about me getting back into DYOS, feel free to either PM me or add me on steam (GG.Goomy64) if you want to hear it.
Thanks and I'm glad you're level headed on this and understanding my situation. Though I may try to contact you sometime when I'm not working while you're sleeping.

Since no one has answered my question. I'd figure I'd just abandon my arc since it's shutting people out. Also, I seemed to no recived a response on my suggestion on culling my characters down to a few traveling with me

I think we did tell you something about your characters and cutting them down. I can't remember though. I think we did mention something about development and not "Chick with beachballs on her chest who only thinks about having romantic relationships with one person"
Or was that directed at me?

As for your arc, you're only wanting to abandon it because I've done it with my arc with Ninjacow. Copycat :p

As for your arc, you're only wanting to abandon it because I've done it with my arc with Ninjacow. Copycat :p
Actually, my reason is because I believe no one is interested in it and is shutting people out.
I don't know, I still think what TK and Kan is still sticking on me.

Actually, my reason is because I believe no one is interested in it and is shutting people out

QFT:

From CivGeneral's signature - David Morgan Mar said:
Ultimately, I really make these comics to please myself. The rest of you are just along for the ride. If you try to please other people, then you'll never be happy with what you've done

Remember that and don't let other people stop you ;)

Just as long as I see my scripts acted out... :mischief:

Well, I believe TK and Kan, as much as I admire and respect them, weren't likely to come back even if you hadn't been posting your stories.

I think I've put the fiasco behind me and slowly feel a bit better on contributing. Now comes balancing my free time :ack:.

I think I've put the fiasco behind me and slowly feel a bit better on contributing. Now comes balancing my free time

When you've figured it out, can you give me a few tips on how to do that? Because I'm really stuck into FTL over here and I can't seem to pull myself out. It's thicker than molasses.

When you've figured it out, can you give me a few tips on how to do that? Because I'm really stuck into FTL over here and I can't seem to pull myself out. It's thicker than molasses.
Just stop playing the game :p.

Top Bottom