Votes: 263 54.8%
  • Its a good scenario

Votes: 119 24.8%
  • Its ok

Votes: 40 8.3%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Man, I have terrible mistakes signing RoP’s with the Swedes, Norwegians, Dutch and Danes, in addition to the Romanians (needed) and the Greeks ( helping fight the Bolsheviks). All of the AI units are clogging up my roads, but the worst thing is the turns are taking forever now watching all of their units move through Russia!
It’s all because of the empty Barbarian encampments, I will have to either make a bunch of mountains (impassable) or add sea terrain to eastern Russia and the Sahara to speed the game up and cut down on the encampment.

In any case, the Bolsheviks have proven they belong in the scenario as even just being a nuisance makes it more interesting.

Recommendations:
1. Retain culture on capture makes it pretty easy on the offense, but perhaps it shouldn’t be there since it’s WWI.
2. Light Artillery unit has no sound.
3. Armored Car unit has no sound.
4. Why is it that only the cities on the Kama River can build ports for Russia?
5. Should these cities on the Kama River even be allowed to build ports and ship units, since they can’t go anywhere?
6. Just started playing with the French and the sound of their Infantry unit is very weird.
7. Lots of Civs are building Guerrilla units, these should be upgraded to all Infantry so that the different Empires are not building them.
8. Create different Entente and Alliance versions for single players.
Recommendation: never use RoPs. I dislike them.

Top Bottom