^^ This was funny!

How do you make your window so wide?

Oh my.

edit: yep it's AI Judea

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 1,169
yeah Rome is collapsing a bit now. hopefully the new Trajan's Column effect will help and I'm realising I forgot to make the Roman AI build it. which scenario is that and what is the year?

yeah Rome is collapsing a bit now. hopefully the new Trajan's Column effect will help and I'm realising I forgot to make the Roman AI build it. which scenario is that and what is the year?

80BC scenario and the year is about 200AD. I was playing the Funan.

Go home Kushans! You are drunk!!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0019.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0019.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 787
aye, they collapsed a few turns later when a barbarian hun horse archer get one of their cities

pity, because they were close allies of mine and we were trading valuable resources which I can't find now :(

I'm pretty sure that's where you the player's unit spawns and despawns each turn during autoplay to circumvent the game ending when the player doesn't have any units. The same as the catapult in Antarctica for vanilla RFC and DoC.

I'm pretty sure that's where you the player's unit spawns and despawns each turn during autoplay to circumvent the game ending when the player doesn't have any units. The same as the catapult in Antarctica for vanilla RFC and DoC.

Yeah, I thought that too. The problem was that on the 80 BC map Dacians should have spawned on the start, but their spawn date was 75 BC.

It's not so much the fact that they're huge that's surprising, it's the fact that they haven't collapsed yet.

Top Bottom