The questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean eigenvalues and eigenvectors?

Okay, so you have a matrix, right? If you multiply a vector - something with direction and magnitude - by a matrix, you get a different vector. Some matrices only change a vector's magnitude, not its direction. The vectors you get when that happens are called eigenvectors. The factors by which each vector's magnitude differ from the original vector - i.e., a scalar - are the eigenvalues.

I broke up with my gf a few days ago (4 days now) and there's a Lithuanian girl I like, and I'm fairly certain she likes me too. And I thought it would be kind of romantic if I asked her out in her native language, Lithuanian.

4 days sounds not a little bit too early to be going out with a new girl.

Why is my website not working properly again: http://pcannon.x10hosting.com/forums/

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Most women would find it creepy. I'm marrying a Cambodian, and I don't speak a word of it.

Her and I are talking online right now. She already knows I'm taking the class. In fact me and her have been talking for the past 1 hour and a half.

4 days sounds not a little bit too early to be going out with a new girl.

If at first you don't succeed...

Anyway, who has seen the Metroid (Other M) trailer? It looks pretty epic?

Why do threads here never seem to die? With the exception of my old Twilight thread....

Moderator Action: Warned. Multiple posts merged. Please use the edit button.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I remembered, I was thinking of David Morse:

See the resemblance?

Anyway, thanks for the effort, you really went all out.

I have some videos that are VHS-rips. why do they have these rainbow band things? Heres a screenshot, Look near the top:

Because of the low quality of the VHS recording and the hardware and software that made the clip didn't compensate for it well.

Nice non-answer. If you're going to post an answer, make it have some substance to it, not just "X is easy..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom