The Very Many Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How odd is it that a married woman doesn't wear a ring?

I don't know very much about Israel, but at least here in North America it's not odd at all in more urban areas. The more progressive, the less traditional. Rural areas are more likely to raise an eyebrow here.

Where I grew up it'd be scandalous to not wear a ring. Now that I'm on the urban west coast, I'd honestly say that most of the married people I know don't wear rings regularly. They'll whip them out for dates and events but that's about it.

She's a recent Columbian immigrant. Almost asked her out before one of her friends told me she was married. Isn't the point of wearing one to signal that you aren't available?

She's a recent Columbian immigrant. Almost asked her out before one of her friends told me she was married. Isn't the point of wearing one to signal that you aren't available?

Depends on the crowd. I went through a stretch where married women were my preferred sustenance.

So there's no way to tell whether a girl might have a boyfriend or husband, other than straight up asking?

Well, if they do have a ring on, it's pretty safe to assume they are taken.

Then it is still a good assumption.

I think that pretty much depends on which area you're living in.

So there's no way to tell whether a girl might have a boyfriend or husband, other than straight up asking?

Well, some intel from your friends or some other hints during a nice chat also help ;).
But yeah, no other way.
Sucks hard.

You gotta smell em behind the neck then you’ll know

Good advice for finding a mate, but you should wear a ring that improves your stealth or people will think you're creepy.

What Hygro ain't tellin' ya is that this works because if she does have a boyfriend or husband he'll be beating the crap out of you really soon.

Good advice for finding a mate, but you should wear a ring that improves your stealth or people will think you're creepy.
+strength has a little known synergy that gives you aura of dispel creepy

What Hygro ain't tellin' ya is that this works because if she does have a boyfriend or husband he'll be beating the crap out of you really soon.

So you should only hit on women that have small boyfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom