TIOT I: Wreckage at Washington

For Russia, just do what I did in EpicIOT, and make the Urals and east colonial territories.

I'm pretty sure he did. And I'm still, as Tyo said, ridiculously OP.

...I guarantee the independence of every nation on Earth.

Ah gar-un-tee tha in'epen'ence ta e'ry state in tha Confe'eracy.

Serbia, China, Germany, Mexico, want to be Russia's bros?

Serbia shall remain a friend of its big brother Russia. In other news, we want Albania and Montenegro under Serbia's rule.

Also, all Serbian Nationalists are banned from assassinating Archdukes.

Russia was ridiculously overpowered in our world. That is the point of alliances! Take down Russia!

Lolno. There is no realistic reason for Russia out producing the Germans, Brits, and French.

..... Which is why the British Empire would like to invite France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Germany (if it declines the Russians), The Netherlands, Belgium, Austria-Hungary, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway into a defensive pact, the Great Entente, to protect against certain other nations.

I want to play, but don't have time to read all the nations info. Can I still join and get back with you later about details?

Let's get this straight. Russia was a poor, barely induustrial state. The only threat posed by Russia was its sheer manpower. Russia did not outproduce none of the Great Powers in OTL 1914 except maybe the Ottomans. How was Russia overpowerful in 1914 industrial wise when the US at the time could probably outproduce Tsarist Russia 10:1 or even maybe 50:1 in military goods that would probably be better quality to boot?

Adding on that, I sure hope China makes most backwaters look like New York City.

..... Which is why the British Empire would like to invite France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Germany (if it declines the Russians), The Netherlands, Belgium, Austria-Hungary, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway into a defensive pact, the Great Entente, to protect against certain other nations.

Russia offers defensive pacts with all nations, and including, east of Denmark

Let's get this straight. Russia was a poor, barely induustrial state. The only threat posed by Russia was its sheer manpower. Russia did not outproduce none of the Great Powers in OTL 1914 except maybe the Ottomans. How was Russia overpowerful in 1914 industrial wise when the US at the time could probably outproduce Tsarist Russia 10:1 or even maybe 50:1 in military goods that would probably be better quality to boot?

That's why I love it when people come up with unbalanced games with bad rule sets

You can expend 5CP to build extra Infrastructure. Each infrastructure gives one extra CP per turn. You can only build one per turn for every 10 territories you control.

Droopy, CSA is open if you want it. I'm gonna go do something fun.

Russia can into a billion industry per turn.

I want to play, but don't have time to read all the nations info. Can I still join and get back with you later about details?
Sure. The nation details are really just summaries of what the people of each nation are leaning towards at the beginning.

The point is the sheer potential of the land is more than any other power.

Because frozen wastelands are more valuable than the Rhineland, apparantely.

Siberia is perpetually frozen and even today remains incredibly impractical, and in some parts impossible, to utilize. Moar land ≠ moar money. Developed land is what brings in the dough, which is something Russia has less of than most every other European country. Also, Austria-Hungary has waaaaaaaay less developed land than Germany does (who at this time was the most industrialized nation in the whole world), but by your rules, this would seemingly be impossible, unless the AH player falls asleep.

Wait, are you dropping out?

Eyup.

Winter and lots and lots of people send to their deaths

Manpower.

Top Bottom