TIOT I: Wreckage at Washington

OH GOD THE COLD IT'S SO HORRIBLE.

Napoleon lost because the Ruskies burned all the food between him and Moscow, and then some more for good measure. It has NOTHING to do with resources.

Besides, by your argument of larger = automatically better, China wouldn't have become Europe's ***** in the 1800s and Japan could never have taken Manchuria in the early 1900s - they were up against Russia and China. And beat them both.

Then how has Russia (a united Russia) managed to beat off every invasion?

Oh, and why?

Because the Russians can train two year olds to hold sticks and charge at the enemy. Plus scorching the land. And they haven't; they lost to the Germans in WWI.

The Russians win because they have so much land...to retreat into. And winter. And disposable manpower.

In WWII, they were so desperate that they had a program where they strapped mines to dogs who were trained to run at tanks.

In retrospect, they probably shouldn't have used T-34s for it.

China has a huge manpower, so we win everyone!!

Nope. Russia wins.

The manpower is the major thing I am talking about.

Having a lot of people=/=being the world's super mega awesome power of invincibility.

Russia had a bigger army than Germany in WWI. That didn't stop every battle from being incredibly one-sided. They went much the same way in WWII until Stalingrad.

Just wondering, could you change the borders in Canada to reflect the actual provinces and territories before subdividing them? They were all well established by 1914 (except for Nunavut, of course). You've done it in the East, could you do it in the West too? You've done that in most of the other countries, anyway.

He didn't make the map.

Plus the modern territorial borders are really lame.

I would like to be Argentina.

The newly lected prime minister of Argentina, Jose Santiago, took power in the year 1912. I will be playing as him. Since I have no clue what is happening in South America, I will hold off on writing any RP.

Oh, well. I kind of realized that after I turned off my computer..

I'll be watching to see what happens in this interesting game!

Welcome to the forums! :band: :band: :band: :band:

We won't eat you, of course. :mischief:

If anyone tells you that they are more Epic than I am, they are lying. Especially if the person's name is Tambien or Lelouch. :D

Top Bottom