Turning off stability

How on earth do you get plus 24 foreign stab?
I smell Multilaterism + the wonder than allows more Defensive Pacts. Killing off all haters also helps. Being top in score and army removes entire layer of foreign instability, namely "bad relations with stronger civs".

EDIT: dang, had the thread opened and not refreshed for 2 hours and haven't seen that Logoncal already confirmed my guess before posting.

Would this work? Late game cities tend to be b1tchy to keep a hold on, i even lost Constantinopolis to a flip (silly me)

View attachment 689100

Reminder that you need 20 stab to prevent Byzantium (which i did) and you have to fend off 500 years worth of Barbarian hordes to go beyond Rome's fall. Also, medieval spawns.

So yeah. I'm extremely dissapointed to myself, i think i threw away my UHV Rome save. :mad:

Epic/Regent, so i'm not even that good anyways.

View attachment 689101
It doesn't, later in the game the expansion stability penalty is less of an issue making the recreation of the roman empire easier. I did something similar to what you have shown too. It is a shame you lost the UHV save, it seems like you had a very cool game going on. Just out of curiosity what is the earliest you have been able to win? Best I have been able to do was 350 AD.

It doesn't, later in the game the expansion stability penalty is less of an issue making the recreation of the roman empire easier. I did something similar to what you have shown too. It is a shame you lost the UHV save, it seems like you had a very cool game going on. Just out of curiosity what is the earliest you have been able to win? Best I have been able to do was 350 AD.

My Hall of Fame tells me i've beat in 380 AD. I guess that makes you a better player than me.

thanks for the kind words, however I do have to say I have never being able to prevent byzantium's spawn. I would say that puts you in the lead :hug:

You're welcome, thanks too for your comment. I mean, i was counting on losing the East in that save, i actually didnt even realize that i stopped its spawn until after the 100th barbarian stopped spawning.

Top Bottom