VP Text & Tooltip Reports for all Users!

I mean that's just someone needing to rephrase it and it'll get pulled. I'm not really interested in those type of things.

@Enginseer I've started noting typos and other minor text errors when I come across them in game so I can go into the code and fix them. The problem is that I'm not sure where in the code to find some of the text.

For example, I've found an error in the text description of a leader's UA, as well as in the text description for an enhancer belief. When I go to search for that text in the repository, it doesn't pop up anywhere. I assume that it has to be somewhere in there, but I'm not sure why it doesn't show up when I search for it. What am I missing?

what do u need help figuring out
like...all of the numbers and descriptions?

The numbers in the column to the right of the events mean how many tourism points I will have in...future events? How does this percentage of cultural points included work? I advanced 1 era, built 2 wonders and generated 3 GPs. Does this reflect on the numbers shown in this table?

How this number 9 is calculated?

Attachments

• events.png
    events.png
    353.3 KB · Views: 23
The numbers in the column to the right of the events mean how many tourism points I will have in...future events?
Yes.
How does this percentage of cultural points included work?
By 1/5, this hasn't been given to the game's Lua for me to put in the UI.
I advanced 1 era, built 2 wonders and generated 3 GPs. Does this reflect on the numbers shown in this table? How this number 9 is calculated?
It's based on Arabia's UA counter, (this includes Trade Events if you were trading). The list won't display trade events if you're not actively trading.
1 era
2 wonder
3 GP
3 trade events

Yes.

By 1/5, this hasn't been given to the game's Lua for me to put in the UI.

It's based on Arabia's UA counter, (this includes Trade Events if you were trading). The list won't display trade events if you're not actively trading.
1 era
2 wonder
3 GP
3 trade events
3 wonders x 2 = 6
1 era transition = 1
total = 7

why 5?

Attachments

• events.png
    events.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 18
  • wonders.png
    wonders.png
    261 KB · Views: 19
In an update soon! (Not next update likely.. I don't know depends)

Note: Yes, there is a mistake, TwoKay Foods HQ (and all HQs) are supposed to provide only 1 TR after this VP Congress.

Top Bottom