War At Sea In The Ironclad Age, 1850-1889

Delta, thank you very much for all these wonderful units! :thanx:

Here are screenshots showing civilopedia entries of two of these ships:

The new ships are lovely as ever!

And I have given the Austrians their second golden-age-unit (it is even in Civinators post ;) ).

Please continue your good work!

Update: Well after many years of making ships I realized my model files were a complete mess after spending a great deal of time reorganizing the collection I realized I had a bunch of released models. So, to celebrate Canada Day and to make sure I would not forget about them again why not release them. At the moment they do not have sounds but please do enjoy. A bunch of Monitors for the US and New Ironsides and USS Benton. Russia gets a single monitor.

Last edited:
@Node60 : posted to wrong thread. OP qft:
Hello, here you will find my completed naval ships for this time period.

The thread itself is only for discussion of completed units. If you want to discuss other naval units not yet posted please visit my thread on the main creation page.

These are very nice additions (especially the French ship)! Thank you very much! :thanx:

Thanks for making it :) for those interested, it's intended as a replacement for Wyrm's old casemate battleship.

I like these kind of ships a lot, too. :goodjob:

Has anybody an idea about the name or the class name of that centralbattery ship ?

Attack 073.jpg

Run.gif

Attack.gif

Top Bottom