Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.5

Our units were burned to a crisp by a lava flow! Ha ha ha!
I've gotten that a couple of times too... :( Never about my capital though! :eek: That's beyond bad luck, that's just the Gods of Civ messing with you. :lol:

I thought when your capital went, your whole empire went? I remember that happened with Germany, the turn before I was about to declare war on them once...

I asked this once before and didn't get a reply, so I thought I'd try again (no hard feelings, of course, I know that people are busy and don't always read these threads regularly): why is it that only chaotic factions can build the Underways and carry out espionage missions? It seems to be a bit unbalanced. Shouldn't all civs had this ability?

:hmm: I don`t use it anyway, so I wouldn`t know :)

Well, for me the main benefit of planting spies in a foreign capital -- not just in this mod, but in C3 generally -- is to get detailed information about the composition of their military, beyond the military advisor's "compared to these guys our military is strong/weak/average." But other than that you're right, your embassy can investigate a city just as easily if you're not at war.

I was mainly curious about the designers' reasoning. I might just go ahead and change it in the editor.

Why not alter the mod yourself? I tweak my mods all the time, make sure to back it up though...3D downloads is a pain :(

Why not alter the mod yourself? I tweak my mods all the time, make sure to back it up though...3D downloads is a pain :(

That's probably what I'll do. Like I said, I was curious about the design team's reasoning.

I am slow typer :lol: but I have no idea why, as it stands good and neutral factions will only give me 9 gold for the sanitation tech :(

The reasoning was to make each civ/group vastly different in terms of gameplay. The Underways is just one of those things, and in practice it doesn't have any impact on balance.

The reasoning was to make each civ/group vastly different in terms of gameplay. The Underways is just one of those things, and in practice it doesn't have any impact on balance.

Thanks for the info. The more I thought about it, I figured that was probably your reasoning. I understand that it doesn't significantly impact balance. I guess I've just gotten used to having my military advisor show me a detailed breakdown of an opponent's military. But you're right, not having the ability hasn't really made a difference in my WH mod games -- I would have won (or lost!) regardless.

The only things I changed in this mod was making it impossible to settle in the jungle and making the Assassins Guild allow spies :)

1st of all,sorry for my poor english, i hope you guys can understand me -_-

Well, I´ve downloaded this mod and I loved it so far, but I want to know why I reach some point where I can´t build more citys, can I disable this somehow? :/ In the normal game I cna build as many citys as I want,but when I play this mod I can only make 10~15

help...me...:C

Can't make more than 10...15 cities? The game allows total of 512 cities to be built - so it's hard-coded (mrtnTM).

- has the AI already built a really huge amount of cities?
- are you sure you can't build anymore cities (not just the game telling you that if you keep on building more cities, you will get more and more corruption&waste)?

Other than these, we cannot help, because we cannot change the number of cities you can build in the game.

Top Bottom