Wheel of Time Unit: Asha'man (Oct. 4, 2004)

Well the guy didn't call it that and nobody knew what to call it. It was just some machine that moved on it's own, but Rand couldn't think of a purpose yet, because it couldn't haul anything yet. Rand thought he was strange, but the philosopher guy he liked. The reason he was killed.

I see. My memory is bad anyway, I read almost the entire series in the space of about 3 months. Details start to blur at that rate. ;)

I took a little longer than you because book 1 took me 3 months, then book 2 about 1 month. After that a book a week so I get lost on what happened in which book after book 2.

CamJH, not to rain on your parade of compliments, but I went to add the unit to my mod today and found something distinctly lacking.

To whit, the Units_32 icon and the Civilopedia Icons. Could you post those, pretty please (the SeeD units look kinda wierd with the Swiss Merc icons).

hmm... Wonder where they went. :hmm:

I can't find them in my folder either. I must have accidentally deleted them when I repacked the zip with the modified lightning attack. I'll go ahead and redo them, and post them up in the first post... unless someone who downloaded the unit earlier that has these would be kind enough to post them here. :)
-----
EDIT: I have now reposted the Civilopedia Icons, and Units_32.pcx in the first post.
-----

Sorry for bumping the thread, but your DL link is broken.

:hmm:
I tried dl'ing the unit in the downloads section, and that link wasn't working either. :(

If someone has this unit in a folder, mod/scenario, anything, could you please post it here. I will then correct the first post. Thanks in advance.

And thanks for bringing this to my attention Bluemofia. My apologies for the hassle, not sure what happened.

:hmm:
I tried dl'ing the unit in the downloads section, and that link wasn't working either. :(

If someone has this unit in a folder, mod/scenario, anything, could you please post it here. I will then correct the first post. Thanks in advance.

And thanks for bringing this to my attention Bluemofia. My apologies for the hassle, not sure what happened.

It's just the CFC purges. Files that were older than X with less than Y DLs are purged.

I've edited the first post. The download link should now work fine.
Thank you to Wolfhart and NavyDawg for sending me links. :thanx:

What's eerily funny about this happening now, is that I had been thinking about re-doing this unit anyways. Adding a paradrop animation where he either fades into/from magenta (disappearing/reappearing) or stepping behind a magenta screen (traveling). But that's after I finish up some other projects I'm currently working on.

Thanks for resurrecting this, I'd never seen it. The attacks and death remind me of some of the saddhu (mystics) characters in Ashok Banker's Ramayana series of novels, in different costume. I've dl'd it, for inspiration if nothing else.

Are You Making a Wheel Of time Mod, I really want it if you are, Please Hurry!!!!!

Top Bottom