• +2 Great People
  • More Likely to Generate Great Artist
  • +5 :culture: to every Grand Manor
  • Can Turn 1 Citizen into Engineer
  • Can Turn 1 Citizen into Artist

---

Thanks! :goodjob:

@Sargon

I have another wonder request for you ...

Palace of Beaulieu [Great Wonder]
Req Tech: Humanism
Obsolete Tech: Agricultural Engineering
Req Buildings: Grand Estate
Req Resources: Silver Wares AND Tapestries
Cost: 1440
Requires City Size: 13

• +8 :culture:
  • +2 Great People
  • More Likely to Generate Great Artist
  • +5 :culture: to every Grand Estate
  • Can Turn 1 Citizen into Engineer
  • Can Turn 1 Citizen into Artist

Note: Tapestries is a new resource I am assigning to Fausmouse.

---

Thanks! :goodjob:

Please, for each new wonders, dont forget to add a "Build X% faster with Y Culture" ^^

And about some actual wonder.... All these guild wonder are now useless : they are weaker than a normal building, so why build them?
They give +5 :culture:, +1 :gp: and +5% maintenance... Normal building give better bonuses than this

And about some actual wonder.... All these guild wonder are now useless : they are weaker than a normal building, so why build them?
They give +5 :culture:, +1 :gp: and +5% maintenance... Normal building give better bonuses than this

They greatly boost the normal building so the benefit from the wonder is greater the more normal building you have.

The problem is that this is displayed nowhere. Not even in the Strategy text for these in the pedia (at least that was the case a few weeks ago). This should really be fixed!

Long standing display bug there. Anyone have any idea what tag or tags we're talking about that aren't displaying properly for these?

It's not displayed, and not effective too.... I built Blacksmith's Guild and didn't gane any gold/turn, only lost some because of maintenance
Samething when I gained Apothicaire's one with an event

An idea about these late Prehistoric/early ancien Wonder :
  • Each Megafauna wonder provide an Heriage building in each city and become a National Wonder
  • You can't build a Megafauna wonder in the same city of these heritage build or National Breeeder wonder
  • You can't build a National breeder wonder in a city with an other National breeder or a Megafauna wonder (but Heritage is OK)

Megafauna wonders are a little too weak to be a World Wonder, and because of limits, I never build Deer or Girafe one.
And with this, each civ will have one and only one (or zero) special mount and each city can specialize itself on only one mount.

An idea about these late Prehistoric/early ancien Wonder :
  • Each Megafauna wonder provide an Heriage building in each city and become a National Wonder
  • You can't build a Megafauna wonder in the same city of these heritage build or National Breeeder wonder
  • You can't build a National breeder wonder in a city with an other National breeder or a Megafauna wonder (but Heritage is OK)

Megafauna wonders are a little too weak to be a World Wonder, and because of limits, I never build Deer or Girafe one.
And with this, each civ will have one and only one (or zero) special mount and each city can specialize itself on only one mount.

The Megafauna Trainer building allows you to build the units in the city you built the wonder. The Heritage building allows you to build them anywhere in your nation.

So far I have only converted the Bears to this but I am doing all the others.

These make these world wonders because you can't build any other type of mounted unit in cities until you move the mount to the vicinity of each city.

We only have graphics for the units currently in game. I think we should be able to get a full set of zebra and bison units eventually since they are just reskined horses.

We only have graphics for the units currently in game. I think we should be able to get a full set of zebra and bison units eventually since they are just reskined horses.

Can't you make Giraffe as reskinned horse as well?

The idea is not (yet) to have a full set for each, just to have only 1 megafauna wonder by civ and space out these wonder about mounted units a little more.

And build megafauna wonder in a capital is easy (and girafe and rhino one can nearly be built only in a capital...)

Can't you make Giraffe as reskinned horse as well?

Which is why it and the cow look like something Dr. Frankenstein may have tried before doing the human. ;)

The idea is not (yet) to have a full set for each, just to have only 1 megafauna wonder by civ and space out these wonder about mounted units a little more.

And build megafauna wonder in a capital is easy (and girafe and rhino one can nearly be built only in a capital...)

Sorry I am not understanding what you are suggesting.

Why do you want these mounts to be so limited? You settle an area Hoping to have a good mix of these units available Especially if there are no horse or elephant resources readily available, very important.

I find your proposal way too limiting on Player and AI alike. And personally would not want it in my game.

JosEPh

Why do you want these mounts to be so limited? You settle an area Hoping to have a good mix of these units available Especially if there are no horse or elephant resources readily available, very important.

In reality, without horses or elephant (or camel), you dont have mount units at all.
And having many of them is not really useful. You can build many type of units, but you will build only 2 of them (one archery, one melee).

In my actual game, because I have horses, I dont even build a single Megafauna Wonder. Bonuses are small and units would be useless. But look like AI are unable to see that Mammouth trainer in not useful when you have elephant, and deer and giraffe are totally seless if you have horses.

And dont forget they are wild animals. Train a zebra? Too much work. Why try to train them is you have horses? And why do this when you wont gain any benefits for this?

In reality, without horses or elephant (or camel), you dont have mount units at all.
And having many of them is not really useful. You can build many type of units, but you will build only 2 of them (one archery, one melee).

In my actual game, because I have horses, I dont even build a single Megafauna Wonder. Bonuses are small and units would be useless. But look like AI are unable to see that Mammouth trainer in not useful when you have elephant, and deer and giraffe are totally seless if you have horses.

And dont forget they are wild animals. Train a zebra? Too much work. Why try to train them is you have horses? And why do this when you wont gain any benefits for this?

I have to disagree over their "uselessness". They give different bonuses and malus than horse and elephant and can be very good against the those 2 or against melee, throwing, and archer. That was why they were introduced in the 1st place.

All animals were wild and had to be trained/domesticated. Your last statement is full of holes like Swiss cheese. :rolleyes:

Do you want C2C to go back to Vanilla BtS horse and elephant status? If so, you are in the wrong Mod.

JosEPh

Top Bottom