WW2-Global

Gattamelata,

Thank you for the report.

You're welcome! I'm happy to help with such an excellent scenario.

"Some observations: Russia starts rather strong, considering that it's not at war with any major powers. The Soviet Tank Divisions it starts with are more than powerful enough to conquer Poland, Persia and Communist China (which I could and should have taken earlier). By the time Barbarossa rolls around, Russia should be very industrialized and have a very powerful military, which I'm not sure is historically accurate. On the other hand, I don't know a good way to keep such a massive civ from becoming very powerful in Civ. More cities = more power."
Gattamelata

However it is historically accurate.

In June 1941 Soviet had 60 Tank Divisions and 36 Motorized Rifle Divisions.

The Soviet Tank force: 22 700 Tanks was larger then
all other Tank forces in the world combined!

Its also worth to remember that German army was very close
to total collapse at Moscow, December 1941.

My concern is that I am much stronger than that. At week 48, 1940 I have 71 T-34 divisions, 71 KV-1 divisions, 14 Soviet Tank divisions, and 15 Motor Rifle divisions. By June of '41 I will have at least twice as many tanks as I do now.

I have, of course, played more aggressively than the Soviets actually did, but none of my military production so far has come from Poland, China, or the Middle East, so I'm not sure they had much effect on my military build-up.

Thank you for a very interesting report and welcome back.

Rocoteh

You're welcome, I'm always glad to help.

By the way, Norway-Denmark has declared war on the Soviets, so there will be more reports to come.

Gattamelata

I've never played a map of this sort before, but it seems with such a huge amount of units that game-play can become tedious. Am I mistaken?

EDIT:

Got it working, NVM.

I've never played a map of this sort before, but it seems with such a huge amount of units that game-play can become tedious. Am I mistaken?

Your style of play should determine which nation you should play when you start a scenario of this size. Based upon my previous experience with versions from 1.8 through 2.3:

I started with Finland to get a feel for the game. You have a small but I believe significant effect if handled correctly. You really cannot win because the German AI doesn't seem to play well enough. It is good to play through 1941 to see if you like the scenario.

Germany is probably the most played and maybe the most exciting position. It requires continuous assault and production. If you have played with large amounts of units in the past, this would probably be the best to start.

Great Britain ( I have never played yet) but intrigues me as to picking your battles carefully and not being upset at local losses.

USSR and USA - Massive concentration on micromanagement and diplomacy.
These are my favorites. Slow to develop with the most options to approach the game.

Japan ( I have never played yet) A lesser version of Germany IMHO simply because they have poorer units except for ships. If you like a Naval Campaign this might be your best starting nation.

Week 25 1941 to Week 30 1941

Week 25 Peru is destroyed by Brazil. The USSR with its armour already near newly conquered Afganistan starts the campaign againest the allies by attacking Persia taking Mashad. Week 26 Warsaw falls to the Chinese, Kishinev and Milan fall to the Brits. The Brits also land 14 Tanks just south of Fushun and Vladivastok (in my territory.) My Old BB TF has moved across the
Sea of Japan to prepare to bombard the USSR Coast. Use P-39s, my new P-38s againest the cities of Ulan Bator, Tjita, Taluma, Reinovo, Kumara, and Khabarovsk until any interdiction air cover is suppressed and then use my B-25s and B-24s until I have killed my estimate of "ground" aircraft before I continue to bomb the cities for effect. Ulan Bator and the coastal cities are my prime targets until assaulted by myself or my allies. This will be the tactics for the USSR. The coastal cities of Vladivastok etc. are being suppressed and then bombed by the Carrier Aircraft (Wildcats and SBDs.) No aircraft losses! The planes I am facing must be their starting I-15s and I-16s. No tanks encountered.

Week 27 The Brits march toward Vladivastok for their attack next week. There is an obvious reinforcement during the USSR phase. USA commences bombardment of Vladivastok but I mainly sink some ships (mainly Transports) and destoy aircraft. I was unable to reduce the garrison strenth to just 1 health each! I continue my air assault againest the target cities as last
turn and again, no losses but a great number of new aircraft were destroyed on the ground. No tanks visible.

In Europe: Chinese Warsaw is reduced to Population 2 and Kishinev is reconquered by the USSR. No apparant Axis or French activity.

Week 28 The Brits attack againest Vladivastok fails! Brits lose 10 Tanks have 4 damaged and kill 17! yes 17! ground Units though the units are not overly powerful they were numerous. I will use 16 Marines which are with the BB force next turn before the USSR tries to reinforce the city. If unsuccessful, I will destroy all roads heading to Vladivastok.
My attack was successful, Vladivastok was unable to recover from the destruction levied by the Brits and Naval Bombardment and the one unit that reinforced the city was demolished along with the others. After defeating the 7 remaining land units I move the 2 Transports with which I attacked the city into Vladivastok and Unload. Eight units should hold this city. Curious, the
Population is 30 and 29 are in rebellion! I hope this isn't the trend. I have decided to denude the cities along the coast from Hanoi through Tsingtao (12 cities which will only have 1 remaining infantry unit) to free 8 Artillery, 11 Stuarts and 31 Infantry for reinforcement and assault to the North. I will also denude most of the Japanese Homeland cities to free all of the Marines 4 FLAK, 4 more Artillery. I will use the 24 Marines that I have in this theatre and start a convoy to ship an additional 16 (out of my remaining 38) to China. This may be much harder than I have expected seeing the defense these secondary units have been able to deliver. Still missing, the Soviet Armour. No changes in Europe.

Week 29 The Brits 4 remaining Tanks head for British occupied Ansi and 31 Chinese Inf and 17 Chinese Cavalry appear adjacent to Ulan Bator! I procede with my standard air suppression and bombardment. Again, more new aircraft for destruction with little effect on the ground Units. I will have to bring up at least 8 Artillery Units to Bombard each city along with the heavy air assault before any determined ground attack; still no tanks. My M2A2 and Stuart 3 & 5s are not very capable and will never stand up to T-34s and KV-1s. I sacrificed building second rate armour for more Marines (I believe my best unit other than ships and planes.) I have now shifted some production to Shermans and Wolverines (from fighters and Infantry.)
Will the USA catch up in time before we start to lose Asia?
The USSR and Nazis have just signed a Right of Passage Treaty.
On that observation and playing the USA I will quote the immortal word of the acting commander of the 101st airborne division, "NUTS."

No changes in Europe; is the USSR coming east to defend Asia?

Week 30 The Brits have landed 10 more Tanks and 2 Anzac Infantry south of Vladivastok. My Ships have proceeded to head to Amgu for bombardment and my transports for Japan to pickup ground units. I deposited the other 8 Marines in Vladivastok before the end of last turn so I could use all four Transports to head to Japan. NOT ONE RESISTER WAS SUPPRESSED!!! Oh boy, I will have to get some additional units into any city conquered if this is the case. Contiuing my air suppression and bombardment but doing moderate city damage. I have seemed to destroy most of the planes currently in the area. The spy report shows that the USSR has lost over half of its airforce to enemy action! Maybe air superiority will offset their significantly stronger ground forces. Ulan Bator falls to the Chinese.

In Europe: Chinese Warsaw reduced to 1, Torino reduced to 5.

To be continued...............

you know it may just turn out I may just invade the Soviet's early..Im not sure. as to what I want to do yet...I have take over half of europe but now I am at a split. Onto England or go the easier route and take on Mother Russia? Now I see the delima Hitler faced. Do we take the hard route which could end up costing us more troops than anticipated OR do we take the easier route and destroy the Soviets early and focus on England then?

I also though I might supply you with a couple screenshots every now and then...you know to give this thread a little more life between pages :lol: so that its not just text. Cuz I like picture books and pictures of progression :mischief:

Right now I have troops all stationed along the Russian front waiting for me to strike up the band and start marching. Meanwhile I have been doing some small raid parties in England where I would take 2 marines load them into a troop carrier and when the airfields on the coast got filled with plenty of aircraft, I would go and take that airfield and then retreat. A little hit and run and damage their air superiority. Hell they've been pounding my coast non stop and made 3 towns just give up in production and so I switchd them over to workers to start to build the railroads that will carry my army to victory.

Gattamelata,

"My concern is that I am much stronger than that. At week 48, 1940 I have 71 T-34 divisions, 71 KV-1 divisions, 14 Soviet Tank divisions, and 15 Motor Rifle divisions. By June of '41 I will have at least twice as many tanks as I do now.

I have, of course, played more aggressively than the Soviets actually did, but none of my military production so far has come from Poland, China, or the Middle East, so I'm not sure they had much effect on my military build-up."
Gattamelata

OK I see.
I will probably make some special human versus AI versions of WW2-Global
next year.
As things looks now the scenario works best when a human plays Germany.
I have also 2 other projects going on:
WW1-Global and Future-Global.
It remains to be seen how much time I can allocate to these projects 2007.

"By the way, Norway-Denmark has declared war on the Soviets, so there will be more reports to come."
Gattamelata

Looking forward to read these reports.

Rocoteh

Drivebymaster,

"you know it may just turn out I may just invade the Soviet's early..Im not sure. as to what I want to do yet...I have take over half of europe but now I am at a split. Onto England or go the easier route and take on Mother Russia? Now I see the delima Hitler faced. Do we take the hard route which could end up costing us more troops than anticipated OR do we take the easier route and destroy the Soviets early and focus on England then?"
Drivebymaster

Thank you for the sceeenshots.

Yes its a hard decision
Probably its best to go for Russia.

Rocoteh

Aecon,

"In Europe: Chinese Warsaw is reduced to Population 2 and Kishinev is reconquered by the USSR. No apparant Axis or French activity."
Aecon

A Warzaw controlled by the Chinese have never been reported earlier.

"Week 28 The Brits attack againest Vladivastok fails! Brits lose 10 Tanks have 4 damaged and kill 17! yes 17! ground Units though the units are not overly powerful they were numerous. I will use 16 Marines which are with the BB force next turn before the USSR tries to reinforce the city. If unsuccessful, I will destroy all roads heading to Vladivastok.
My attack was successful, Vladivastok was unable to recover from the destruction levied by the Brits and Naval Bombardment and the one unit that reinforced the city was demolished along with the others. After defeating the 7 remaining land units I move the 2 Transports with which I attacked the city into Vladivastok and Unload."
Aecon

Very good tactics from you.

"Week 29 The Brits 4 remaining Tanks head for British occupied Ansi and 31 Chinese Inf and 17 Chinese Cavalry appear adjacent to Ulan Bator! I procede with my standard air suppression and bombardment. Again, more new aircraft for destruction with little effect on the ground Units. I will have to bring up at least 8 Artillery Units to Bombard each city along with the heavy air assault before any determined ground attack; still no tanks. My M2A2 and Stuart 3 & 5s are not very capable and will never stand up to T-34s and KV-1s. I sacrificed building second rate armour for more Marines (I believe my best unit other than ships and planes.) I have now shifted some production to Shermans and Wolverines (from fighters and Infantry.)"
Aecon

Chinese-AI is great surprise in this playtest.

"Will the USA catch up in time before we start to lose Asia?"
Aecon

Yes time will be the crucial factor.

"Week 30 The Brits have landed 10 more Tanks and 2 Anzac Infantry south of Vladivastok. My Ships have proceeded to head to Amgu for bombardment and my transports for Japan to pickup ground units. I deposited the other 8 Marines in Vladivastok before the end of last turn so I could use all four Transports to head to Japan. NOT ONE RESISTER WAS SUPPRESSED!!! Oh boy, I will have to get some additional units into any city conquered if this is the case. Contiuing my air suppression and bombardment but doing moderate city damage. I have seemed to destroy most of the planes currently in the area. The spy report shows that the USSR has lost over half of its airforce to enemy action! Maybe air superiority will offset their significantly stronger ground forces. Ulan Bator falls to the Chinese."
Aecon

I think US air superiority will be the key to victory.

Thank you and welcome back with more reports.

Rocoteh

Germany 2.4 Emperor

Week 36 1939

Trade and diplomacy.
Wines to Russia for 700 gold and 35 gold per turn.
Rubber to Italy for 100 gold and 30 gold per turn.
Coal and rubber to Brazil for 100 gold & 53 gold per turn.
Rubber to Argentina for 16 gold per turn.
ROP with Sweden for 57 gold.[We move destroyers into the straits near the tip of Denmark. Please cut of the tip of Denmark 1 tile.]

Denmark falls.
ROP with Denmark and we get 57 gold.We send 1 MOT Infantry Division and take Copenhagen with 0 losses.[They paid me to invade them LOL]

Blitzkrieg in Poland.
We take Danzig and destroy many polish units.

Kriegsmarine.
Our coastal subs will stay in the Baltic to deal with the Soviet Navy when they break out.
Our U boats in the Atlantic will move the the US east coast.
We move much of the Kriegsmarine to Norway.

Low countries.
We place invasion army groups outside of Amsterdam,Rotterdam,and Brussels.
We bomb dutch units in the open.

Poles counter attack.
Polish Air Force sink a transport with 2 divisions inside.^%$#%$#^%
Poles destroy 4 divisions on the ground.

Week 37 1939.
Warsaw & Radom fall Poland capitulates.

Blitzkrieg in the Low Countries.
We take Amsterdam & Rotterdam with 0 losses. The third army will attack Brussels next turn when bombers reach Koln next week and panzer divisions arrive from Poland.

Week 38 1939
Blitzkrieg through Brussels.
Antwerp, Brussels, and Namur fall with the loss of 1 Inf Div.

Misc.
2 British battle cruisers & 3 heavy cruisers sunk off Norway 0 losses.
1 Brit Carrier sunk lost 3 destroyers.

What is the requirements to build an anti-air battery in a town? cuz i am tired of my costal cities getting pounded over and over and none of the 6 flak units and 2 German 88's have taken any plane down yet...

Germany Demi v. 2.4

1941 report

Took and held Gibraltar.

Attacked in southern Soviet area. Movement was slow, perhaps I was too cautious. Ended year with a front going up to three rings of cities into Soviet territory. Have taken Stalingrad. Conquering the Soviets will take about 18-24 more months.

Meanwhile the Japanese are on the retreat. The Americans have taken Hainan, Guam and Saipan and are obviously pressing Okinawa (pop 1). Americans also took there favorite Mediterranean island but I ignore them.

British have reconquered about six former Chinese cities which means that the Japanese will be off the continent within a year.

To continue I must choose between peace with the Soviets to focus on the allies but I fear it is too late (allowing the Soviets to build up forces) or continue with the Soviets to build a Eurasian power which will probably result in stalemate.

At this point I choose to end the game. I am not sure if it was my gameplay or the production changes in the game.

I am going to try Soviet Russia next. It is the easiest to play because of no locked alliances.

What is the requirements to build an anti-air battery in a town? cuz i am tired of my costal cities getting pounded over and over and none of the 6 flak units and 2 German 88's have taken any plane down yet...

Fixed anti-aircraft (city improvements) have been removed from the game, I think back in version 2.2 or 2.1. They were removed because they were so powerful that they essentially rendered air power obsolete, which is not realistic within the confines of a WWII scenario.

The best way I have found to provide ground-based AA is to layer multiple units in a single stack, like you have done. I would normally consider 6 "flak" units and 2 88s to be ample AA cover. I find it odd that they haven't killed any aircraft. I would expect a stack like that to kill 30-40% of the air units that bombard it in a single turn. Usually when I have 6-8 good AA units stacked, bombardment only lasts about 5 turns before the AI withdraws its bombers.

How many air units bombarded your city and survived? It's unlikely but not impossible for 10 or so air units to survive a stack like that. It all comes down to the random number generator.

I remember reading somewhere that four AA units are all you will ever need, because if you have more than four in a tile, the game doesn't count them. It's worth noting that flak are better than 88s. Using one 88 for defense and 3 Flaks for AA is a good combination. I agree that you're just having poor luck. I seldom use flak at all (I'm more into fighters), and I'll have my lonely 88s down enemy bombers quite often.

Just d/l'd this scenario yesterday. What a big undertaking! Here's another playtest. Hope it's helpful.

United States 2.4 Warlord (easy level until I get used to this scenario)

Week 37, 1939

-Set my cities that are empty to building 1939 Infantry...gotta have some kind of garrison.
-Sent 3 Artillery & 1 Cavalry towards Houston. Am contemplating invading Mexico & beyond at some point.
-I don't understand the Tech Tree at all. Many of the Techs seem to have no purpose, i.e. granting no new units, resources or abilities. I just shrug & start researching Light Land 1940, whatever that is.
-I basically have no land units, a very strong navy & a handul of aircraft to start with. My cities are mostly small & totally empty of units...not even a single Worker. Being in the midst of the Depression & full of recent immigrants, the U.S. should have a large, available workforce at this time.
-Noticed some major map innacuracies in the central U.S.:

1. St. Louis should be at the junction of the Missouri & Mississippi rivers. On this map, St. Louis isn't even on the Mississippi river-it's somewhere between Kansas City & Columbia, Missouri.
2. Omaha is included, but Kansas City is not. Kansas City was about twice the size of Omaha & a major railraod hub.
3. Wichita, Kansas is missing. Though a small city at the time, it was the U.S.'s largest manufacturer of aircraft during WWII. It still might be.
4. The Platte river is missing. The Kaw river is included, but the Platte is probably larger.

Atlantic Theater:

-Sent 4 Light Cruisers & 6 Destroyers from Florida towards San Juan to deal with the BB Graf Spee that's lurking offshore. Also rebased 4 Bombers & 1 Fighter to San Juan for same purpose.
-Sent 8 Submarines east towards Europe.
-Spread the rest of my Submarines along the East Coast as a defensive screen.
-Sent the rest of my Atlantic surface fleet towards Havanna. I figure I'll need 'em more in the Pacific or as cover for a later invasion of Mexico.

Pacific Theater:

-Sent 8 Submarines towards Dutch Harbor-a welcoming party in case the Japanese invade Alaska.
-Began moving the rest of my Subs into a defensive screen along the West Coast as I did in the East.
-Sent my only Marine & my only Transport toward San Diego. This will be my jumping off point for attacks in the Pacific (or possibly Mexico).
-Rebased 3 Bomber & 2 Fighters to Guam.
-Rebased one Bomber to Honolulu.
-Sent Pacific surface fleet towards Honolulu.
-Sent 8 Submarines west of Hawaii to scout & set up a defensive screen.
-Sent 10 WWI Destroyers & 5 Submarines from Davao to Manilla. I figure the Japanese attack will come from the North.
-France sends 6 Destroyers east from Indo-China into the Phillipines. Am wondering why they'd leave their coast undefended & move away from enemy territory.

Week 38, 1939

-The Dutch offer Spices for Gold & 70 gold. I decline, but offer an ROP which they accept. They need the Gold allot more than I need the Spices. My cities aren't that big & Unhappiness isn't a problem for me, yet.
-Pollution appears at Detroit...that didn't take long. Still have no Workers-not so much as an Ozark hillbilly with a mule & a plow.
-A few cities complete 1939 Infantry & start making Workers.

Atlantic Theater:

-German BB Graf Spee bombards San Juan (no effect) & retreats out of sight to the east.
-I find the BB Graf Spee with a Light Cruiser, bomb it with 4 Bombers & 1 Fighter & attack with Light Cruisers. Result: BB Graf Spee sunk. Lost 1 Light Cruiser, 1 Bomber. One Light Cruiser damaged.
-I send remaining ships at San Juan to join the rest of the Atlantic Fleet at Havanna.

Pacific Theater:

-French Destroyers continue east through the Phillipines toward Truk.
-Unknown number of Japanese Submarines attack them. Result: 2 French Destroyers sunk, none damaged. At least 1 Japanese Sub sunk.
-Dutch fleet of 3 Light Cruisers, 2 Destroyers, 2 Submarines comes out of the Spice Islands & heads east towards Truk past the southern Phillipines. They are not stacked, but spread out in a line.
-Fearing the Dutch & French are about to be ambushed, I send 4 WWI Destroyers towards them from Manilla.
-I send 5 Submarines north of Manilla accidentally destoying a Japanese Submarine (didn't see it until I was attacking it) & spotting 3 Japanese Destroyers.
-I rebase 1 Bomber & 1 Fighter from Guam to Manilla.
-I bomb Saipan from Guam with 2 Bombers & a Fighter. Result: 1 Japanese Infantry damaged.
-I rebase one bomber from Honolulu to Guam.
-My submarines off the West Coast are now in place in a screen protecting my mainland coastline.

Week 39, 1939

-Germany eliminates Poland.
-I finally have a few Workers.
-It's gonna be awhile before I'm exporting ground units overseas. My cities need allot of work.

Atlantic Theater:

-The Atlantic Fleet begins arriving in Havanna.
-Seeing no further immediate threat, I rebase the planes in San Juan to Houston.
-My Submarines arrive off the Canary Islands finding them deserted. Historically, they were a possesion of Spain. I'll probably send the Subs towards northern Europe next. There's not allot of space in the Mediterranean to hide vulnerable Subs.

Pacific Theater:

-I'm really worried about Alaska. Hopefully the Japanese won't notice that it's wide open for the taking.
-Pacific Fleet begins arriving in Honolulu.
-Just noticed that Midway & Iwo Jima exist, but Wake Island isn't on the map... Historically, the Japanese lost some ships to it's shore batteries while taking it & pointlessly fortified & garrisoned it during the remainder of the war.
-Three of the remaining French Destroyers move north up the eastern Phillipine coast. One retreats west into the Phillipines.
-Japanese Submarines attack the Dutch fleet south of the Phillipines. Result: 1 Dutch Light Cruiser, 1 Dutch Destroyer sunk. 1 Dutch light Cruiser damaged. Possibly 3 Japanese Submarines sunk (it's hard to be sure).
-The remaining Dutch ships retreat out of sight back into the Spice Islands.
-I move 2 WWI Destroyers to where the French were ambushed the previous week, but make no enemy contact.
-I move 2 WWI Destroyers to where the Dutch were attacked & find 5 Japanese Submarines. I attack. Result: I lose 2 WWI Destroyers! 1 Japanese Submarine damaged! Might as well be using rowboats...
-Japanese attack my 5 Submarines north of the Phillipines with 3 Destoyers & 5 Submarines. Result: 1 Japanese Submarine sunk, 1 Japanese Destroyer damaged. 3 U.S. Submarines sunk, 1 damaged.
-I counterattack with 1 Bomber & 6 WWI Destroyers from Manilla & 1 Submarine. Result: 3 Japanese Submarines, 1 Japanese Destroyer sunk. 2 Japanese Destroyers damaged. 1 U.S. Submarine, 1 U.S. Destroyer sunk. 5 U.S. Destroyers damaged.
-I Bomb Saipan from Guam destroying it's Temple.

At this point, I'm not sure whether to crank up gold revenue to buy my way out of trouble in Alaska & the Phillipines or to crank up Tech research so that, when my mainland cities are ready, they'll be able to crank out more advanced units.

Please add the the German carrier Graf Zeppelin class in the scenario.
Its construction was ordered on 16 November 1935, and its keel was laid down 28 December 1936 by Deutsche Werke of Kiel. It was launched on 8 December 1938, but was never completed, never commissioned, and never saw action.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_aircraft_carrier_Graf_Zeppelin

Equuleus,

"Trade and diplomacy.
Wines to Russia for 700 gold and 35 gold per turn.
Rubber to Italy for 100 gold and 30 gold per turn.
Coal and rubber to Brazil for 100 gold & 53 gold per turn.
Rubber to Argentina for 16 gold per turn."
Equuleus

Good deals it seems.

"Week 37 1939.
Warsaw & Radom fall Poland capitulates".
Equuleus

A fast campaign. Germany-AI seldom conquers Poland so fast.

"Blitzkrieg in the Low Countries.
We take Amsterdam & Rotterdam with 0 losses. The third army will attack Brussels next turn when bombers reach Koln next week and panzer divisions arrive from Poland.

Week 38 1939
Blitzkrieg through Brussels.
Antwerp, Brussels, and Namur fall with the loss of 1 Inf Div."
Equuleus

I think the first 10-15 turns of the scenario is realistic with
regard to Europe. Its possible for Germany to launch a campaign
in the West 1939. In history it was launched May 1940 but since
a 1939 campaign was planned but cancelled, that is also realistic.

"Please add the the German carrier Graf Zeppelin class in the scenario.
Its construction was ordered on 16 November 1935, and its keel was laid down 28 December 1936 by Deutsche Werke of Kiel. It was launched on 8 December 1938, but was never completed, never commissioned, and never saw action."
Equuleus

My policy with regard to naval units has always been to only
include ships that was completed and commissioned.

Thank you and welcome back.

Rocoteh

Drivebymaster,

As mentioned by Gattamelata its not possible to build AA-batterys
starting version 2.1 .

Almost all playtesters reported that the AA-battery was to powerful.

Rocoteh

I remember reading somewhere that four AA units are all you will ever need, because if you have more than four in a tile, the game doesn't count them. It's worth noting that flak are better than 88s. Using one 88 for defense and 3 Flaks for AA is a good combination. I agree that you're just having poor luck. I seldom use flak at all (I'm more into fighters), and I'll have my lonely 88s down enemy bombers quite often.

psweetman1590,

Yes you are right.
I have made experiments with AA units.

More then four such units will never be counted.

Rocoteh

Top Bottom