Agent327
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I noticed that. If apenpaap doesn´t try again, maybe you should ask Imrahiel, who was using the modmod for his own version at some point. (I´ve changed PCs since then, so I´m afraid I don´t have a version of it myself anymore.)
    Do you still have the Star Trek Expanded modmod? The new link isn't working was wondering if somebody could reupload it, Thanks
    ` I don't believe in evolution because its evidence in my opinion is misinterpreted. I am a YEC, and I believe the Earth is about 8,000 years old.`

Yes, well science isn´t a ´belief´, it proceeds from evidence. But I´m sure all educated science is misguided in thinking that the bible isn´t a record of science. Unfortunately, when the bible books were written science hadn´t progressed as far as to make an estimate of the age of the earth, the planetary system or the universe at large. In fact, seeing the bible as a source of science is a serious misunderstanding of its purpose, which isn´t science, but faith. Had the bible books been written in the 16th or 20th century AD, they would have been entirely different. Unfortunately, since it is considered a holy book, the bible isn´t being updated, unlike science or the daily tools we work with.
    Ahhh. It´s still there somewhere, but my internet´s been down for a few months now and the password´s gone. And being on another PC (not mine), I thought I better make a new one. Thx for asking BTW. ;)
    Taken out of the animal and abortion thread:

I don't believe in evolution because its evidence in my opinion is misinterpreted. I am a YEC, and I believe the Earth is about 8,000 years old.
    The download page says:

Please read the player text.
    You wont be able to play unless you do.

I played the sceanrio with no problems; I don't think it's for ToT, as you suggest. ;)
    the king david scnerio failed to load, aparently it's not a saved game. is it for t.o.t.
    Jazeker (onder andere). Maak 'r wat van, zou ik zeggen. (De mod dan, hè.)

Yes I am (amongst other things). Then give it your best shot, I'd say. (The mod, that is.)
    I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE MOD! I had a Calculus exam along with a History of the French Revolution exam! In addition to that I proctor the discussion section in two Portuguese and two Spanish classes! I'm teaching myself how to Mod but I hope you can understand it is NOT my priority :)
    Well, the Babylonians didn't have emperors. (Nor did the Sumerians or even the Persians; the closest you could get to it was being 'King of Kings'.) The identification of Nimrod is kind of difficult, but as far as I understand it, a Sumerian king has the best cards. The 'Tower of Babel' was the local ziggurath, for which several kings can claim construction - but not Nimrod. He's mentioned in the bible a couple of times, but not directly in connection with Babylon's 'Tower'. BTW, I didn't know the Nimrod saga made it all the way to the Magyars, so thanks for that little bit of info. ;)
    I knew Nimrod as Babylonian king or emperor. And he was the builder of the Tower of Babel.
    Thanks for your praise. ;) Not having any Mac experience my guess is if you download the file you can transfer it to your PC. It's just a file. Does a Mac have a different way to download stuff or does it not recognize the file?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom