C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're not a troll: you do realize that long-period comets go in and out of the heliosphere ALL THE TIME, right? And a good percentage of those are larger than Voyager 1?
    If you are a troll: kudos to you ;)
    Just got back to this. I don't think Ron is "Dangerously" isolationist. He's noninterventionist. We can't afford it anymore than we can afford any of the other spending the liberals are doing these days.
    What state do you live in?

I'm stuck in NY right now but don't agree with their policies at all:p

What do you think of Ron Paul? Because that's where I stand 90% of the time.
    Seriously this:
    Therefore, given the undeniable fact that there is no possibility that you can get the entire population to work together on any sort of strict conservation plan, the obvious path forward is for the United States to immediately launch a crash Mars project. This would enable us to diversify our presence in the firmament of Creation but would also drive technological progress which would solve many short term problems.

is the best idea ever. I don't know if you meant that seriously, but I wholeheartedly agree with you nonetheless
    It is not a problem, it is a choice. It is not a judgement of others, it is a judgement of best practices.

I do not look upon it favorably but I do not label it a sin nor do I argue that there should be some law against it.

Similarly, I do not look favorably on Yankees living and working in my state, and certainly can not possibly bear to think of one ever being part of my family. This is not a religious view. Nor is it racist. It is a cultural preference, which I am entitled to hold.

Having said that, let me say this. This is a rule to which there are many exceptions. Some northerners are not really Yankees and they are welcome to live here. I just don't want any of them dating any of my family.

Hopefully that clears up the issue for you.
    The question is, in the light of that, why on earth would you have a problem with marriage between the races?

Colossians 3:10-11 has a similar point.

If all men are equal, it makes absolutely no sense to restrict who can marry whom based on the color of their skin.

Now, religion I agree with you a bit more on. We are actually commanded not to be equally yoked. And in the Old Testament, when Jews were forbidden to intermarry with certain groups, it was because of their religious differences. Recall that Ruth, a Moabite, married Boaz, an Israelite, and God was OK with this, because both worshipped the true God.

Unless you have some sort of Biblical basis for racial segregation, I'd recommend you'd let it go. It will strengthen your own faith to not have to judge others for unbiblical reasons.
    The Bible clearly states that there's no difference between Jew and Greek, ergo, there's no actual difference between the races, ergo opposition to interracial marriage is biblically unsound and makes no sense.
    What's your issue with interracial marriage?

I know you say you're a Christian, are you aware of Galatians 3:28? Racism is anti-Christian.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom