N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'm seriously tempted to track "Economic Freedom" just to watch him tout China's 99% rating as people starve to death in the streets. :cooool:

...But then I'd be affiliating myself with the Mont Pelerin Society, and I'm not sure I could live with the moral hypocrisy. :p
    He said "the weekend", though he also said "a week from", so I assume either Friday or Saturday.

Ironically if we assume christos' neolibwank is fresh off the press and he doesn't Genocide™ the Leftist factions, he might retain a "Free" rating for one or two years before civil society collapses from the cuts. I read through the start-of-turn budgets, and he is literally spending nothing on public health. :crazyeye:

It's gonna be a fun game.
    naw mang u gotta fight for your ri—oh wait Egyptian plebs have none :^)

It's not a UN agency OTL, but I think I'm gonna do a Freedom House end-of-year map as part of the regular reports. (inb4 christos expels them for bad press ;) )
    That you'd have to take up with Robbie. My influence over the stats is largely confined to whatever crosses paths with the UN, and he certainly hasn't shared his methodology. He's usually fairly good about this sort of thing, but shoot him a reminder in case (as I expect) he locks as soon as he's back next Saturday.
    No worries. If I've learned anything about IOT, it's that there's Never Enough Time.

I just wish Dubbleh would put his back into it. He's actually an impressive writer when he can be arsed, and Poland coulda been something similar. :p
    I'm not sure, there's a lot to catch up. I'll look again after the update.
    Great. Speaking of which, have you ever thought as to why there's a Dwarf minority within your nation, or you're going to leave that to me? If you have any ideas, just shoot.
    One further thing: I'll assume your capital is on one isle, while the rest are on another. Is that fine with you?
    Oh dear, I completely forgot I'd even posted in the thread. No, terribly sorry for any confusion, I will not be playing Persia in Blackened Skies.
    About your faction in Arcanum: do you still want to have it named City State of Athica? And would you mind if I name your archipelago the Athica Archipelago after the largest city there?
    Well, its Toronto and Vancouver. Basically I need to get to Canada.

Yeah, I'll take Japan. I'll probably have to leave it in September but i can play a little bit for the rest of the summer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom