Scythia civ for Civilization IV Warlords
Version 2.1 by Amra (from the Amra & CIV Gold Library)
This will add Scythia to Civ4 Warlords.
Leader (Animated) - Atheas (Agg/Cre)
Unique Unit - Royal Scyth (Knight)
Unique Building - Scythian Stables (Stables)
Feel free to use this in whatever modpack you may be making or to modify the civ as you see fit.
Extract this file to your Warlords "Mods" folder within the game directory. For example, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\MODS. It should create a folder called "ACG Scythia". In game, click on "Advanced" and then "Load a Mod" to play.
If you want this mod to load automatically every time you play Civ4 Warlords then edit the "CivilizationIV.ini" file in your "\My Documents\My Games\Warlords" directory. Search for "Mod = 0" and change it to "Mod = Mods\ACG Scythia".
For easier copying & pasting into your own modpack, I've noted changes made by me to the xml files in the "XML Changes.txt" file.
** version 2.1 **
- Updated to Warlords v2.08
- Added nonshader version of Atheas
- Added new flag (credit Wyz_Sub10)
- Changed animations for Atheas (still having problems with his eyelids, though)
** version 2.0 **
- Updated for Warlords
** version 1.1 **
- Replaced original animated LH (based on Mansa) with one based on Saladin
- Added first contact dialogue for Atheas
- Changed starting techs to Hunting & Agriculture (to match my modpack)
** version 1.0 **
- Initial version
- Royal Scyth model/skin by Rabbit, White
- Scythian Stables by ganart
- Additional Color Values by SimCutie (modified)
- Flag by Wyz_Sub10
- Due to animation swapping on the leaderhead, Atheas' eyelids are transparent when blinking. Just a minor annoyance and not really a game stopper.
For more civs, visit the Amra & CIV Gold New Civ Library
ACG Scythia 2016-10-05