1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ACG Scythia 2016-10-05

ACG Scythia

1. Amra
    Scythia civ for Civilization IV Warlords
    Version 2.1 by Amra (from the Amra & CIV Gold Library)

Info
    -----
    This will add Scythia to Civ4 Warlords.

Leader (Animated) - Atheas (Agg/Cre)
    Unique Unit - Royal Scyth (Knight)
    Unique Building - Scythian Stables (Stables)

Feel free to use this in whatever modpack you may be making or to modify the civ as you see fit.

Installation
    ------------
    Extract this file to your Warlords "Mods" folder within the game directory. For example, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\MODS. It should create a folder called "ACG Scythia". In game, click on "Advanced" and then "Load a Mod" to play.

If you want this mod to load automatically every time you play Civ4 Warlords then edit the "CivilizationIV.ini" file in your "\My Documents\My Games\Warlords" directory. Search for "Mod = 0" and change it to "Mod = Mods\ACG Scythia".

For easier copying & pasting into your own modpack, I've noted changes made by me to the xml files in the "XML Changes.txt" file.

Version History
    ---------------
    ** version 2.1 **
    - Updated to Warlords v2.08
    - Added nonshader version of Atheas
    - Added new flag (credit Wyz_Sub10)
    - Changed animations for Atheas (still having problems with his eyelids, though)

** version 2.0 **
    - Updated for Warlords

** version 1.1 **
    - Replaced original animated LH (based on Mansa) with one based on Saladin
    - Added first contact dialogue for Atheas
    - Changed starting techs to Hunting & Agriculture (to match my modpack)

** version 1.0 **
    - Initial version

Credits
    -------
    - Royal Scyth model/skin by Rabbit, White
    - Scythian Stables by ganart
    - Additional Color Values by SimCutie (modified)
    - Flag by Wyz_Sub10

Known Issues
    ------------
    - Due to animation swapping on the leaderhead, Atheas' eyelids are transparent when blinking. Just a minor annoyance and not really a game stopper.

For more civs, visit the Amra & CIV Gold New Civ Library