Better Builders Mod

Better Builders Mod V0.9

Starting Builder Unit
Ancient Builder.PNG

Late Game Builder Unit
Modern Builder.PNG

Builder Improvements
Features:
  • An Ancient Builder, A Medieval Builder, An Industrial Builder and a Modern Builder can all walk up to that one barbarian. You know what happens next:badcomp:.
  • The Builders get progressively better and Consequently more expensive.
  • You can upgrade the Builder unit into the next one with gold
For a detailed list of Features check here
Spoiler :

The builder units themselves
Ancient Builder: is the exact same as the normal builder. 2 Base Moves, 3 Build Charges(unless your china in which case 4), Cost 50 and plus 4 for every builder built e.g First builder costs 50 the second costs 54 and so on.
Medieval Builder: 3 Base Moves, 4 Build Charges, Cost 64 and the same increase per builder.
Industrial Builder: 5 Base Moves, 6 Build Charges, Cost 72 and the same increase per builder.
Modern Builder: 8 Base moves including what ever other changes to travelling across sea tiles and what not have been introduced with the unlocking of new techs/civics, 9 Build Charges, Cost 80 and the same increase per builder, Base sight range increased to 3.

Unit upgrades: The Ancient Builder upgrades to the Medieval Builder which upgrades to the Industrial Builder which upgrades to the Modern Builder.

Issues:
  • It is impossible to allow all the builders to build roads. Not a worry because I have another mod which allows: Settlers to build roads
  • I haven't had a chance to update all of the art artdefs.
  • In order to fix the Icons you have to actually copy over the original game files so until there is a workaround you might see something like this but it still works fine
Confused art assets.PNG
  • I haven't checked but I'm expecting China's Leader Ability to be broken I'll hopefully be able to fix that in the next patch if not i'll give them a new ability.
Credits:
Co-Author: MarkSullivan
Contributions: Fixed china's leader ability and fixed most of the broken artdefs.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Reactions: GabrielFM07
Author
MaJoR of CHAOS
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Version 0.9: Bug Fixes

- China's Leader Ability fixed - Most of the art Assets have been fixed still having issues...
Top Bottom