* Re-instate correct BR2 export add on script for Blender 2.7*. Somehow the wrong one got included back in the 15.2 Update in September 2019. Sorry to anyone whose tried to use it since then and has experience difficulties!
* .na2 format Animation import script for Blender 2.8, updated from 2.7 version by Sukritact.
* .na2 format is now referred to as "Civilization Animation" in all scripts given that the format may be used to extract animations from both Civ V and Civ VI.
* Fixed serious bug where .cn6 import was not dividing weights by 255 but was instead using the raw values. This meant that all vertex weights greater than zero would be equal to 1 when imported rather than properly scaled within the 0-1 range. This fix should mean that you can remove/add to animated meshes such as units and vertex weights will be properly preserved during the .fgx -> .cn6 -> Blender -> .cn6 -> .fgx round trip.
TL;DR - Vertex Weights were being mangled - now they are OK.
* NB2 Import: Update all MAX_* values to allow complex models with 1000+ bones and many many vertices and triangles (e.g. Civ 6 Leaders) to be correctly imported to Blender.
* BR2 Export: Only export single World Bone if there is only one bone and it has the same name as the Armature. This will be case if the originally .nb2 only had one bone. This is useful for correctly exporting anything that has just a single bone (e.g. Civ 6 unit weapons and helmets).