For some reasons in Cache/DebugLocalization.sqlite database there are no localization terms from DLCs and Expansions for Civilization 6. I've created a script (credit goes to Becer for helping me) that loops over xml files and finds every text definition and I put that into a database.
All texts are in "en-US" language. Additionally, I added 2 new columns:
- DLC (folder name)
- File (file name)
I didn't remove any terms, so some Tags appear more than once in the database (for example Expansion2 contains also texts from Expansion1), but you can distinguish them by DLC and File columns I've added.
I thought it would be useful to share that with you. Feel free to comment.
Civ6 DebugLocalization sqlite database with all Expansions and DLCs texts 2021-04-21
DebugLocalization.sqlite with expansions and DLCs texts
- April 2021 Update Apr 22, 2021
- Portugal Pack & March 2021 Update Mar 26, 2021
- February 2021 Update Feb 25, 2021
- Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack and January 2021 Update Jan 29, 2021
- December 2020 Update Jan 2, 2021
- Babylon Pack and November 2020 Update Nov 22, 2020
- October 2020 Update Oct 23, 2020
- Byzantium & Gaul Pack and September 2020 Update Oct 6, 2020
- August 2020 Update Aug 28, 2020
- Ethiopia Pack and July 2020 Update Jul 24, 2020