• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
Resource icon

Female Merchants 2016-10-05

The next addition to my Great People Female Versions project. These units can be used to replace the normal (male) great merchants. The ancient unit is a female traveling merchant, her polycount (together with the camel) is 1770 triangles.
The modern merchant is intended to be a fashion designer of the second half of the last century, but in the end she can be anybody who earns a lot of cash. Because walking is for the poor she has a nice cabriolet. The model for the car was the Ford Mustang Convertible 1965, but of course the real thing looks much better. ;) The price for the car is among other things a rather high polycount for the unit of 2200. To make the car leave a trail add under the ShadowDef entry of the unit in the CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml this trail definition:
Code:
			<TrailDefinition>
				<Texture>Art/Shared/wheeltread.dds</Texture>
				<fWidth>1.0</fWidth>
				<fLength>180.0</fLength>
				<fTaper>0.0</fTaper>
				<fFadeStartTime>0.2</fFadeStartTime>
				<fFadeFalloff>0.35</fFadeFalloff>
			</TrailDefinition>
As always, both units come with buttons and all animation files that are necessary.

Go to http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14749 for the newest version of these units.

Credits:

Walter Hawkwood - I used his Mercedes Benz model as basis for my Mustang.
  • female_merchants01_41O.jpg
    female_merchants01_41O.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 287
  • female_merchants02_26Y.jpg
    female_merchants02_26Y.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 250
  • female_merchants03_yiv.jpg
    female_merchants03_yiv.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 250
Author
SaibotLieh
Downloads