Resource icon

HRE Austria Switch v2 2016-10-05

As HRE=Germany, this mod solves the headache simply by removing HRE and renaming them Austria. I left the old version up too if anyone likes it better. This time, the UU suits better, but there are no new LH art. Their LH is basically Charlemagne with a new name; Francis I (of Austria, also known as Francis II of HRE, and the HREs last emperor).

OLD VERSION!

Civ Info:
Spoiler :

UU: Pandur
+10 City :strength:
Immune to first strikes
Spoiler :

Base image:
Spoiler :

Austria uses the Rathaus as UB, and the Landskhnecht (or whatever) art is now the European Pikeman art :)
Francis I also have unique diplotext
If you want to, merging in Franz Joseph from my other Austria mod is possible, but remember then to add a new tag for him, so that you won't have two Charlamagne in the same xml sheet. Also, you'll have to edit a whole lot of other references too if you want him to have the diplotext i made for him in that mod.

For Modders:
The Leadertag for Francis I is LEADER_CHARLEMAGNE, and Austria uses the same colour and ART_DEF_CIVILIZATION as Holy Rome. Be aware of this when merging this with mod that includes Holy Rome.

How to implement:
Put in the in My Documents/My Games/Beyond The Sword/Mods directory or C:/Program Files/"Your Civilization IV Folder"/Beyond The Sword/Mods directory
Then load the game and choose Options -> Load Mod -> HRE Austria Switch

Enjoy :king:

Check out my other civs!

------------------------------------------------

Credits:
- Zwei822 for his Austria Flag, which I sligtly optimized for it to look even better
- Me for UU, and putting this together
  • austriaopenpage_0N5.jpg
    austriaopenpage_0N5.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 383
  • austriapediapage_pHS.jpg
    austriapediapage_pHS.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 205
  • pandurpediapage_3r3.jpg
    pandurpediapage_3r3.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 249
  • trenckpandur_jR4.jpg
    trenckpandur_jR4.jpg