1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

PPQ's Flavor module 2017 - New Year Edition

More unit graphics for Fall From Heaven 2 - Fall Further/RiFE/AoE/Final Fixes Reborn

1. PPQ_Purple
    Fall Further/Rise from Erebus/Ashes of Erebus/Final Fixes Reborn is a mod that has gone through even more modifications than it has names. And one inevitable and regrettable result of this development is that as units changed and civilizations were added he number of unique models has not been keeping pace. I have taken it upon my self to correct this. Or at least to die trying.

For updates on the module, new units, downloads and the license and credits see my thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ppq-flavor-module.620888/