1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Production Queue 0.1.17

Add a production queue to city production management

1. Initial Update for Rise and Fall

Lozenged
    Version 0.1.13
    This update is the first post-release of the Rise and Fall expansion.

Firaxis did an overhaul of their drag and drop system. A bug appears to have been introduced which results in right-click events not working on draggable UI elements. As such, the ability to remove an item from the queue has been changed from right-clicking to dragging it completely off the queue panel. Once again the new method of removing an item from the queue is to drag it completely off the queue panel. Here is a quick rundown:

• Queue panel drag and drop updated to use the new Firaxis system.
    • Right-clicking a queue item to remove is no longer functional until further notice.
    • Dragging a queue item off the queue panel entirely will remove it from the queue.
    • Renamed files to be lowercase to add support to Linux (thanks brian-mcnamara!)
    • Updated the block of code for clients running the previous version (Fall 2017 update). This should alleviate a lot of issues that Mac and Linux users may have been experiencing. This should have been done a while ago.
    This update isn't particularly substantial, but it will be followed by additional updates which will aim to eliminate bugs and introduce new features. I am going to be playing through the game myself on a regular basis for at least the next month to try to work through issues first-hand.

I know I say this all the time, but I really want to make sure anyone and everyone gets the message. After you install this update, if you still have issues please report them with as much information as possible. Doing so will go a long way to helping improve the experience for everyone.
    raen and PeterChu like this.
Return to update list...