Resource icon

RoM 2.7 : corporations 2016-10-05

This mod adds 10 new corporations to RoM . I adapted a few of them from others modders ( it was more complicated than i never expected ) Thomas war mod , history in the making mod , WoC mod , fictionalization mod and Vincentz corporations mod . So credits go for those modders ... and some for me , it was a hard adaptation and i also added three more corporations by my own !
For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8218208#post8218208

Those are the corporations :

:) BURGERWORLD

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs pig , cow , coffee , potato or wheat

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres refrigeration and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 0,75 food per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: BURGER RESTAURANT It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% gold , 2% food per resource and 2 unhealthy

:crazyeye: EXECUTIVE Works as usually

:) MOBBY MEATS

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs pig , cow , sheep , deer or whale

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres refrigeration and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 1 food per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: MOBBY DISTRIBUTOR It requieres corporation presence and gives 1% gold and 4% food per resource

:) WONKA SPECIES

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs coffee , sugar , salt , tea or species

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres industrialism and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with
corporation presence and 1 gold per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: WONKA SHOP It requieres corporation presence and gives 4% gold per resource

:) FASHION HOUSE

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs wool, silk , dye , cow , sheep , fur or cotton

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres industrialism and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: FASHION STORE It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% gold per resource

:) MAPSTER

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs movies , music or drama

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres computers and a great spy , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold , 0,5 science and 3 spy points per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:) WALL MART

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs olives , apple , banana , lemon or potatoes

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres civil service and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: WALL MART DISTRIBUTOR It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% food per resource and 2 health

:) ADVENTURES TOURS

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs horse , ivory , whales , clam or ancient temple

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres tourism and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: TRAVEL SHOP It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% gold per resource and 1 culture

:) SAFARI HUNTERS

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs ivory , whales , deer or fur

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres tourism and a great general , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: TRAVEL SHOP It requieres corporation presence and gives 5% gold per resource

:) RED COURTAIN

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs music , drama or movies

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres motion pictures and a great artist , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: RED COURTAIN THEATRE It requieres corporation presence and gives 5% gold per resource , 1 happiness , 2 culture and 10% to great people emergence

:) ULTIMATE SOLDIERS

Spoiler :
:crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs ammunition , steel , sulphur or vulcanized rubber

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres logistics and a great general , and gives 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 0,5 gold and 0,5 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: ULTIMATE SOLDIERS HOUSE It requieres corporation presence and gives 2% gold per resource and 6 xp points to land units , 3 xp points to sea units and 3 xp points to air units

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

It is MOSTLY modular , all you have to do is place the "Custom corporations" folder inside your RoM modules folder , wich is inside "assets". That's all
When unzipped , you'll find a folder "res" , inside "assets". JUST OPEN FOLDERS AND REPLACE THE DOCUMENTS INSIDE THEM IN YOUR RISE OF MANKIND MOD.
WARNING¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ OLD SAVED GAMES WOULD NOT WORK

:D IMPORTANT NOTE :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others
  • 1_sG2.jpg
    1_sG2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 11_m1R.jpg
    11_m1R.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 111_1iM.jpg
    111_1iM.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 91
  • 1111_78h.jpg
    1111_78h.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 103