1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RoM 2.71 : Arctic civilizations 2016-10-05

RoM 2.71 : Arctic civilizations

1. AAranda
    This is not a civilization , but four .
    I made them together because them are very related and share many aspects of them own identity , beeing translated to the game as share of UU and UB
    For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8222312#post8222312

:) DENE CIVILIZATION
    Spoiler :
    -LEADER : THANADELTUR , charismatic , financial and arctic

-UU TRAPPER / EXPLORER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 100% against animal units and woodsman1 and 2 promotions
    -UU ARTIC WOLF / WAR DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
    -UU ARTIC WOLF / GUARD DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
    -UU HUNTER / SCOUT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 50% against animal units and woodsman1 and 2 promotions

-UB SCULPT HUT / POTTERY WORKSHOP ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 culture
    -UB FUR MARKET / MARKET ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 10% gold with fur and 1 extra hapiness with fur
    -UB TRAPPER HUT /MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 extra xp to melee and archer units , and 4 xp to recon units

:) INUIT CIVILIZATION
    Spoiler :
    -LEADER : NAKASUK , protective , seafaring , financial and arctic

-UU TRAPPER / EXPLORER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 100% against animal units and woodsman2 and 3 promotions
    -UU ARTIC WOLF / WAR DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
    -UU ARTIC WOLF / GUARD DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
    -UU KAYAK / GALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost and no military support

-UB IGLOO / MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 extra xp to melee , recon and water units an 2 xp to archer units
    -UB MEAT FREEZER / GRANARY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 20% extra food store when grows
    -UB FISHERY / FISHERMAN HUT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 5% food with fish and whale

:) HAIDA CIVILIZATION
    Spoiler :
    -LEADER : SIGOLAT , nomad , safaring and arctic

-UU NOSEEPSK / WORKBOAT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost
    -UU TRAPPER / EXPLORER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 100% against animal units and woodsman1 and 2 promotions
    -UU KAYAK / GALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost and no military support
    -UU WARKAYAK / WARGALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost

-UB HAIDA TOTEM / MONUMENT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 xp to melee
    -UB TRAPPER HUT /MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 extra xp to melee and archer units , and 4 xp to recon units

:) YUPIK CIVILIZATION
    Spoiler :
    -LEADER : SHAKUSHAIN , nomad , safaring and arctic

-UU NOSEEPSK / WORKBOAT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost
    -UU WARKAYAK / WARGALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost

-UB YUPIK MARKET / MARKET ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 5% gold with fur and tobacco, and 1 extra hapiness with fur and tobacco
    -UB QASGIK /MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 10% culture

:eek::eek: IMPORTANT NOTE: :eek::eek:

Many of my modular civilizations are using parts of others mods of mine . As you have noticed some leader's traits are not included in RoM , so you will need to add my "RoM 2.7 : Traits" mod to your RoM or you'll get error logs when loading .
    You can get it from the thread provided up , along with my others mods , in the first post .

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

It is modular , all you have to do is place the "AAranda" folder inside your RoM modules folder wich is inside "assets". Inside modules folder you will find 1 file already existing in the original , just replace them.
    That's all
    If this civilization is not the first one you are adding , just place the civ folder inside your existing "America" folder in "Custom civilizations" folder inside AAranda . Sorry about the long travel , but it is the best system i got using the new modular charges

:D ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others

Images

1. 1_7GA.jpg
    2. 2_QnI.jpg
    3. 3_2h4.jpg
    4. 4_eTL.jpg
    5. 5_4V0.jpg
    6. 6_7kC.jpg