This is a real update to the Sevopedia. It is compatible with Warlords 2.08. It contains all changes made by both Progor and Ket.
Changes in this version:
- New Option: Show Civ Names For Unique (Enabled by Default)
- New Option: Skip Blank Page (Disabled by Default)
- New Option: Show Graphical Only (Disabled by Default)
- New Option: Hide Identical (Disabled by Default)
- All options enabled / disabled from CvGlobalDefinesAlt.xml
Python editing no longer required just to set options.
- Incorporated "Replaced by Mod" by TheLopez, but rewritten in Python.
No DLL required to have this feature.
- Better support for mods which set default units/buildings to NONE.
Unique units and buildings will still be identified as such.
- Civilization screen layout redesign to accomodate more unique units/buildings.
- Era type shown on tech page.
- Wonder class (World Wonder, Team Wonder, National Wonder) identified on Wonders page.
- Miscellaneous layout improvements.
- Support for <bGraphicalOnly> xml tag to hide arbitrary entries.
Sample Civ4UnitSchema.xml provided, all other schemas would have to be written.
- Python hook to add new custom filter options.
For more information see the forum thread here.
Sevopedia 2.2a 2016-10-05