Resource icon

UI Coal 2016-10-05

UI COAL MOD BY ASIOASIOASIO

Thread

It's UI Theme I've made for World War II 1939 Mod, but i want to share it with you before the mod's release date.

It changes not only background color, but also few things that civscale doesn't change (blue tech tree and blue borders around buttons in UI, some backgrounds and other minor things).

It adds also new font in typewriter style created for 1939 Mod, so everything looks more vintage. Use as you like, you can edit this font, use for personal and commerce purposes, and share it as you like, but remember to give credit. It bases on Unicode though I not guarantee it would work 100% well in Civ4 (I'm sure it works very well with English and German language, for the rest, you need to try, and tell me if something is wrong)

I forgot to told you that to get font displayed in game you need to copy font 1939 from Resource/Fonts to Windows/Fonts (install this font - you could use it also in crating documents ;) ) (Don't copy 1939_PL - it's just prototype of font working with polish translation)

-----------------------------------------
INSTALATION AND MODIFYING
-----------------------------------------

It's made as a mod - so the procedure is quite standard.
1. Unpack .zip to your Beyound The Sword Mods directory.
2. Go to Advanced -> Load a Mod - The game will reload and will start with new UI
3. If you need to merge it with mod or edit i recommend to visit Fabrysse's tutorial [TUT] EASY : Modify UI/HUD colors & fonts in BtS wich you can find here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=244965
  • coal_03_AKY.jpg
    coal_03_AKY.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 196
  • coal_05_9md.jpg
    coal_05_9md.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 152
  • coal_04_209.jpg
    coal_04_209.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 184
Author
asioasioasio