A Game of Mods? Not quite... but a first step:
Started out by creating a rough map of Westeros! I intend to add Essos in the future... It is currently made as a 128x80 custom map.
How to use!
(Use the "Play Your Custom Maps" mod to use it! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=876864462&searchtext=) You'll need to copy this map into the CustomMap.civ6map location and rename it to "CustomMap.Civ6map"; at least until a ruleset is created.
Start a game with the "Custom Map" ruleset. Need at least 10 civs added (see list of palceholders, have not tried troubleshooting if all are random).
This is a quick first rough sketch of Westeros, but terrain and most features seem alright. Resources and other features are NOT balanced. Yikes; my first map ever...
Feel free to make your own edits and add to the fun! Be sure to share and upload!
Old screenshots (Pre-0.1):
1. Changed placeholder civs - see 0.1 update Just learned how to alter leaders and civs in the World Builder/Player Editor. Updates incoming?
2. Resource balance (random smattering)
3. City states Added! NO City States! I'd like to add: Kings Landing, Castle Black, The Twins, Oldtown or Starfall, Harrenhal, and eventually Free Cities.
3. Not a scenario yet...
4. A mod would be needed to create real leaders/civs.
5. Removed Poland and Australia, so no DLC should be needed! Requires YNAEMP (maybe?) for map size all DLC (Poland and Australia are civs that have spawned on the map). I have not tried loading with civs not in the above list added.
Westeros (Custom Map - Work in Progress) 0.1
A quick attempt at a Westeros Map
- 0.1 Release Mar 7, 2017