1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.194] Guru religious unit using warrior model

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Dogskull, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Dogskull

Dogskull Chieftain

It's unfortunate that my first post has to be about a weird bug I've been having. The subject pretty much says it all. I noticed recently that the guru unit is using the same model as the warrior unit. I tested the new religion features right after the fall patch came out, and I don't think that was the case when I first built a guru unit. And in a multiplayer game last night, the guru unit was showing up correctly. I even went back to the original game I played after the fall update, and the units are now showing up as warriors (but I swear they were correct when I actually played that game). Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone have any ideas as to why it might be happening? Screenshot below, from that original game (as Norway).

Attached Files: