[NFP] [1.0.11.16] Can't rebuild GovPlaza on same location and T1 building it had before it got auto-razed

Pfeffersack

Deity
Back in the beginning of the game, I lost my capital for a short period to another AI. It had the Government Plaza with the Audience Chamber at the moment I lost it and following the game rules, both got destroyed.

So far, so bad...

Way later in the game I decided to rebuilt the Gov Plaza at the same spot and made use of Mokshas purchase ability for it:
UsingMoksha.jpg

After doing so, I spotted two oddities...why is the Audience Chamber displayed as damaged building in a freshly purchased GP?
UnbuiltACDiplayingRepairNeed.jpg

In the following spoiler was my initial remark about my "finding" that I also can't purchase the buildings in the GP with Gold, but user Steamboat Willem corrected me here that this WAI:
Spoiler :
And why I'm not able to purchase the buildings in the GP with Gold?
CantPurchaseGPbuildings.jpg

So I started hard-rebuilding (or "repairing" for the game) the AC, which was fine...
OneTurnBeforeACShouldBeRebuilt.jpg

...until supposed completition, where my efforts simply vanished:
ACConstructionAttemptVanished.jpg

Attached are two saves - one from the moment before I started with the GP district pruchse and a 2nd one right before scheduled completion of the AC construction repair.

(BTW, tested it also with buildings the Warlords Throne - that on can be built normally, so it probably an issue with the game keeping an unintended memory of the AC with existed already in the past)

Attachments

• 1.0.11.16RebuildingGPIssue.Civ6Save
    5.6 MB · Views: 42
  • 1.0.11.16RebuildingGPIssue2.Civ6Save
    5.6 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
BTW, if you try to work around that bug by choosing a different GP building you experience another side effect: You gain another governor title and free policy change that way...

You never are able to purchase the buildings in the GP with Gold AFAIK. Same with walls.

You are correct here; I mixed it up with the Diplomatic quarter I purchased a building recently ;) I added a comment reflecting this and put that part in spoiler tags. Thank you for pointing it out and correcting me!

Top Bottom