[NFP] [1.0.8.4] Mahavihara's Adjacency Bonus Doesn't Apply to Seowon

8housesofelixir

Emperor
According to Civilopedia, the city-state of Nalanda's UI, Mahavihara, will provide +1 science per every adjacent Campus, increased to +2 after researched Scientific Theory tech.

However, these adjacency bonuses doesn't seem to work with Seowon, Korea's unique Campus replacement:

Spoiler :
289070_20210101140308_1.png

There is a Mahavihara between 2 Seowons. I already went into Information Era techs at this point, but the Mahavihara still only offering +2 base science, the adjacency bonuses were not in effect.

I suspect that the same problem can happen to Mayan Observatory as well, as being another unique Campus replacement.

This is probably the second bug with Nalanda-Mahavihara after the free tech bug.

Then it means "DISTRICT_CAMPUS" in <Adjacency_YieldChanges> does not cover Seowon or Mayan Observatory. If so, in same way, faith bonus will not work for adjacent Lavra.

(EDIT) I made this fix and checked it works.
Code:
INSERT INTO Improvement_Adjacencies (ImprovementType, YieldChangeId) VALUES ('IMPROVEMENT_MAHAVIHARA', 'Mahavihara_Seowon_Science_Early');
INSERT INTO Adjacency_YieldChanges (ID, Description, YieldType, YieldChange, TilesRequired, AdjacentDistrict, ObsoleteTech)
VALUES ('Mahavihara_Seowon_Science_Early', 'Placeholder', 'YIELD_SCIENCE', '1', '1', 'DISTRICT_SEOWON', 'TECH_SCIENTIFIC_THEORY');
This can be extended to 'Mahavihara_Seowon_Science_Late'.
Similar work will be needed for DISTRICT_OBSERVATORY and DISTRICT_LAVRA.

Last edited:
Top Bottom